Reviews for The Heiress of Lord Henry More outtakes EPOV
MiccaF chapter 2 . 8/4/2015
Excellent!
sueIZide chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
This certainly doesn't make him out to be trusting. After reading this I find myself doubting his sincerity with Bella.
BlueDiamondRing chapter 2 . 2/23/2015
I really like having these insights into Edward's mind. He is my favorite pov.
Mansdas2 chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
Loved it! Would love to read more!
barbiedoll123 chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
Bella is a good person
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
He really does change
Guest chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
like the cullens
to bad millie, mandy is in the picture. part of me wants alice to be told and for her to move on with seth

i understand she loves jasper but sometimes love is not what it should be. i want her to move on and i can see why edward did what he did. too bad he did not confide in henry about what should be done. henry was by his side in business and taught him what he needed to know. too bad he didn't go to him for other things. but hey could of, would have should have. what's done is done and edward needs to move on.
love it
maphie chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
Edward's POV is riveting!
twilightobession chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Enjoyed reading Edward's POV. So he did not know that Jasper was the father of the baby. He really does care about Alice.
twilightobession chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Thanks for giving us Edward's POV.
lilmstran chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
loved it
hope to read more
sassygirl156 chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
ugh. The only redeeming quality Edward has right now is his loyalty to his family. Other than that, he's a jerk. I hope he'll grow up somewhere along the way during this story!
sassygirl156 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Still not liking him. He seems like a narcissistic ass.
I'mNotintheMoodAnymoreSorry chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
You must update!
Debbie White chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
I loved the out takes just as much as the story! Cant wait for the next chapter! outtakes r great! :)