Reviews for I'm so angry
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Lovely story! :) Four is a team. Oh yeah! That Rat King had better watch it!
jayta chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
awwww that was so sweet please continue
Private3 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
This is a great story. However there's are some errors:

1. Grammar spelling. Some words are missing a letter or has an exact letter. Also captials are used incorrectly at times.

2. The POV. Through indeed you get a better view on the character thoughts they don't work. You bascially end up repeating yourself. It would be alot simplier if it was all written in third person: you can still put thoughts across but can also carry on with the story.

Don't take it the wrong way! I love the story; Skipper Private Father Son!
Memma546 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Through sometimes you didn't have captials letters when you neeeded them and I think perhaps you should have kept it to third person as you when you begin a POV you repeat the ending sentence from the last POV. And I just think it would of been better in third person.
Invasion-of-my-Heart chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I love this story. I love it goood.
eppwannabewriterfangirlXDXDXD chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Aww. I love that father/son moment with them (you know who). I really like your stories:)
Thelastgreatrocker17 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
So are you saying if it were just Skipper and Private because I brutally murdered Kowalski and Rico they would be a gay couple?

Also, it sounds a little like Skipper was hitting on Private.
SBATP chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
SkullShovel here.

I know how Private feels. I have those moments to...that's why I got an HP Laptop!

Update soon! :D
lovingSkipper chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Cute! I loved it! Keep it up and update soon.
kisshufan4ever chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Aww that storys sweet :) nother chappie plz
1 crazy lady chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I really like this story! The penguins are my fave characters and you did this really well, good job! x