Reviews for Upwards We Fall
AsgardsValkyrie chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
Please update! I'm begging you!
WildDragon26221 chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
PLEASE! update this story! it definately seems really interesting and really good! :)
Vicky Ravenwooch chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
kjfeiasosf Okay. 2 years. No Update. Amazing Story.

I WANT AN UPDATE!
Vicky Ravenwooch chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
I know you said your spanish wasn't that good, etc etc. I will simply help you with it. :)
"Respire, mi dulce" Sounds more like "Breath my candy" :P
So, it would fit more like "Respira, Cariño."

The other one
"Usted Parece a mi" would be translated as "You look like me." But in Spanish it is not correctly said. More like "Eres como yo."

The third one, "Este es a quién usted es"
It would be translated to " This is to what you is."
Correctly it is "Esto es lo que eres." OR "Esto es quien eres."

And the last one "Bienvenidos a la existencia." Is alright, but "Bienvenidos" is in Plural. Correctly it is "Bienvenido"

I am really sorry for correcting you, I know how UGH it is when someone does so, but I just wanted to help :3

Sincerely, Vicky :3
Regin chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
aggy73 chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
I like it so far. I'm curious to see where you go with it.
Calliso chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
In the beginning of this chapter I was like oh no oh no please tell me Bella is safe! And I think I may have been almost as relieved as Jasper when no one was there and Bella was till safe and asleep. And I donlt blame him for questioning if he is doing the right thing keeping her. I mean she would be able to live a normal and much safer life if he gave her up. With him she doesn;t really have a hope of a normal life probably not even when she grows up, especially if she learns his secret. But I am not sure if Jasper could survive without her. I think if he did decide to give her up..his suicide would soon follow at this point in the story. But nice transition into the flashback again I like these scenes it is interesting to see him caring for a little human girl then see the flashbacks of him during a time when the monster side of him basically ruled. I donlt think he was purely evil then though otherwise why would he have ever changed? Also I am curious to see how his relationship with Peter develops. I can;t help but think that things might be different from the books and most stories involving them where they are basically brothers and best buddies. And it will be interesting too to see Jasper slowly change into the man he is in the present and see what sets it off. And when you went back to the present and those vamps still showed up I was like damn go away! lol. And one of them is Victoria hmm? I just know she is probably going to be the most dangerous of the lot. And oh no Bella just woke up. I seriously hope this ends up ok. I mean a fight would definately attract attention and Bella could get seriously hurt. Especially if those other vampires realize they could use her against Jasper. And even if they donlt her being there is a liablity to him. Ugh I want to read the next chapter so bad and am hoping that maybe somehow Jasper is able to get out of the situation without a big fight or maybe the other vampires decide to leave! Like maybe they hear some humans near by and decide its best not to risk the Volturi coming around. Anyway looking forward to more update soon! :)
Calliso chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
The moment in the beginning with Jasper and Bella in the beginning here was just so cute. I can just hear her voice in my head and laugh at the thought of a three year old child crossing her arms and huffing!..:P And it is so clear here how much Jasper loves this child. This is definately not just some obligation *though that was made clear before* And neither does it appear that he cares about the child only because her relation to Renee. And again what a constrast to the flashback scene! I really liked that scene..and you know despite what a monster he appeared to be in the beginning the fact that he actually took the time to find out all their names showed that he still had humanity in him he wasn;t truly evil Unlike Maria. I liked too that he isn;t immune to being tempted by bellas blood. Not because I want him to eat Bella that would be horrible! But it makes things more interesting. I donlt think I have ever seen a fic where Jasper was on his own still drinking from humans and raising a human child. So seeing him in daddy mode is definately extremely interesting. So was seeing him in his monster/hunting mode. But great chapter! :)
Calliso chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
Its so sad that Jasper wasn;t able to give Renee a proper funeral. Though I understand why..I do hope he is able to visit her grave from time to time. Though I imagine taking care of Isabella will complicate things. And that moment where he was naming Bella was just so sweet. Such a contrast to the scene that happens next the flashback. I like how you describe the change in such detail. Then the result of him smelling humans as a newborn. You almost make Maria seem tender in this moment too but at the same time clear that she is one evil woman. I like how the chapter with what Jasper said to Bella.
renamac chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
Interesting. Can't wait to see more.
Calliso chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Wow I am so glad I caught this fic yesterday! I saw the summary I was like hmmm Jasper before he meets the Cullens ends up taking care of a child? Well I will check this out. I admit I thought it would be a case of he comes upon a horrible accident and finds the child or that he kills her parents and then takes her out of guilt or something. But I think the way you did it was so much better and makes more sense anyway. Cause my explanations didn;t explain why he would actually keep the baby. And wow I certainly wasn;t expecting the Jasper/Renee pairing that was a shock! This chapter was so sad though..we know so little about their relationship like how they met..did Renee know what he is and so on. But one thing you make clear is how much he loved her how much she meant to him. And then it makes sense why he would not only take her baby but also keep her. But great start! :)
SavageGraceX chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
"She was mine."

That sounded like the declarations of a mate... *fingers crossed* Though I suspect because of her age he doesn't realize it though *shrug* But I was also thinking that his attachment to Renee was because she was carrying Bella...? *shrugs again* Just a couple thoughts... ;)

I SO was not expecting Victoria... I thought it would be one or more of the Cullens so twas shocking :) I'm hoping if/when the Cullens make an appearance that Alice is mated with Eddie because JB are just too perfect together :) And Alice seems/seemed more fitting for Doucheward. :p
SavageGraceX chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
LOVE it so far - don't think I've ever read one like this before. I hope it's a JazzBella pairing ;)
caros24084u chapter 3 . 7/16/2010

Caro
caros24084u chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
nice i like it!

i hope you write soon!

im loking forward to it!