Reviews for Serendipity
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 19 . 4/11
Yay! Finally an update from one of my favourite Taggart writers. It's been too long.

This was exceptionally sweet. Adorable. I love your little moments between these two and I can't wait for more and more- if you deem me lucky enough to have more that is.
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 18 . 9/5/2013
I love all the emotions that you manage to convey when writing these two. This was a fabulous use of the prompt and Burke's anger at Karen was completely believable. Yay!

(looking forward to your five year piece now!)
Freekydisaster18 chapter 17 . 8/28/2013
I don't know how this was snuck past me but I haven't read this one yet! And I am glad I found it because it's perfect. Completely these two and I'm glad that they pulled their heads out their butt long enough to talk so that they could go sort it out the best way they know! Fantastic characterisation. Lovely!
Freekydisaster18 chapter 16 . 8/28/2013
And do you know why I love this one? Simply no dialogue. Seriously, I adore stories where it's all narration and this was perfection. I applaud you.
Freekydisaster18 chapter 15 . 8/28/2013
Even though this prompt is actually wish, I shall not hold it against you because this was simply fantastic. Beautifully written as always and I adore the present he bought her. Thoughtfully picked out.
Freekydisaster18 chapter 14 . 6/27/2013
(using the work computer so anon review!)

This was great. I say it all the time but I'm happy that you're finding the urge to write coming back again! Especially if it means working this pairing into our archive :)

This is a fantastic little one shot, amazing use of the prompt and can I just say that it's excellent you've got Scottish dialect sneaking in your work now "weegie" is a word that will always make me laugh for some absurd reason!
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 13 . 4/29/2013
Hello lovely!

This was simply amazeballs - and reminds me that I need to get my ass into gear and write my own attempt at this prompt. Fantastic writing, as always. I love the ending. It's super cute, and shows how fabulous your endings are. I think this pairing can really lift off if we leave it up to you :)
Freekydisaster18 chapter 12 . 3/19/2013
Okay, you're right. This couple does need to infiltrate the archive more. It's super cute and you write it perfectly. This was a flawless one shot that highlighted their stubborn characteristics perfectly. More soon!
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 10 . 5/18/2012
First of all, I always read your minute Stuart/Ewan moments and chastise myself for ignoring them. I feel, as a celebration of my university life being over, I should write something for them *adds to the to do list*

Secondly, YOU'VE HAD THIS WRITTEN THAT LONG AND DIDN'T PUBLISH IT FOR ME? Gi.i.i.i.i.i.i.i. , I have alternativerocker withdrawals when you don't write. How could purposefully do this to me *sobs*

Thirdly, and quite possibly finally, this is so cu.u.u.u.u.u.u. ! I love this little series of one shots - I swear, it actually makes me remember we have a prompt table somewhere in the deep dark forums of this dusty old archive - and I do hope that you keep writing them. The insecurity of Jackie is spot on, Robbie is as dashing and as charming as ever and we have the teasing best friends that should always be around.

MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE.

BTW, did I mention that I wanted more?

(P.S I hate that I have to dot everything to give it effect so therefore it loses effect!)

(P.P.S, I swear I'm not drunk. Just really delirious. I might need to invest in sleep soon *ponders*)
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 8 . 12/16/2011
N'awwwww that was extremely sweet. I love stories/moments like this where they use mistletoe as an excuse. Cute.
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 7 . 5/9/2011
Looks who's back... back again... *cheesy grin*

I get extrememly excited when an e-mail says that that there is a new taggart story in the archive but never as excited as when it has the author name of "alternativerocker" attached to it.

As always, this delivered beautifully and I do hope that you write more for our favourite pairing soon!
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 6 . 2/1/2011
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR?

Where's the fluffy ending! LEE! Just kidding. This is a wonderful little update and I'm so proud that you didn't make it fluffy. Fabulous!

Boy, I guess I'd best get writing some Cleaning Fetishes then? :)
JewDrop91 chapter 6 . 1/31/2011
Ohh my little Lee is back! D

I've missed you so so so much!

I adore your Robbie/Jackie writing and I'm glad you took a few minutes out of your hectic schedule to write some for us ;)

I love this story & most importantly you!

more soon, yes? Marvellous!

xx
basket-case1880 chapter 5 . 12/7/2010
Loving the oneshots so far, can't wait for more.
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
Another fantastic story.

I can't wait for your next chapter.