Reviews for War Stories
kelsey ann chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
great! this was so sad, but you nailed it. i was almost in tears!
sajah170 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Great story! I honestly hope that we will see a scene like this in season 6!
samgirl19 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
omg bobby is dead in this story
wcfan chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I can't believe that I was actually waiting for you to write something new. The hiatus must be getting to me.

Everything that needs to be mentioned is in the chapter already. So that isn't much to comment on. Nothing that you already don't know anyway... ;)
neutron91 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Wow, terrific story!

How nice and tragic your take on Sam and Dean's lives. They are indeed soldiers in a terrible war. And they are terribly wounded from the battles. Good to know we have another season so that they can heal properly.

I just did not get one thing. (Perhaps the answer is obvious, but I'm a little slow). What did you mean by "I did that up here. I did my time in the torturer's chair."?
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Your perspective of them being soldiers and of the war stories being shared as their only path to self healing is exactly the truth.

And who could they tell these memories to but each other? All wars are hell, but hell...who else but the Winchesters and a few select angels had ever been there and lived to tell the tales?

Their experiences are so unique, that sharing them, brother to brother will tie their bond to each other even tighter and keep them as separated from the rest of humanity like no two other people have ever been on earth.

Alone but for each other. And keeping each other human despite what hells they've seen.
babyreaper chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
That was so sad, at least they can confide in each other now, Sam could never have understood what Dean went through even if he had told him, now he can, Great story. Thanks.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Beautiful, love...perfect. So heartbreaking, raw and REAL.

Thank you...