Reviews for Crossed paths
PlagueRatOtakuKitKat chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Very Lovely. :)
Izaya x Rio is one of my favorite Durarara! pairings.
sevenz chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
this story is awesome, i was like "finally, Rio/izaya"
momo7902 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Really nice story

I hope you make m0re :)
please ff.net delete account chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Ow, Orihara still hurts her even till now, how saw.

Most pov usually shows OOCness but I don't think this is the case for her. Her portrayal in this relates to that young girl we used to be of incurable crushes and I like it in this.
MyNameIsThisOkay chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
...Awesome. It's so sad though. *A*
omgpink chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I didn't realize this was published so recently!. whoa. This is really sad- that so few people are inspired by this pairing.

Its a lot of her talking to herself, a lot of "I thought" and "I knew" which can be a bit of tiring. Rio is also maybe a bit too eager to be with Izaya. He really did hurt her. She is much to shy and quiet.

But Izaya is splendidly in character and I really do like how you wrote him ;]

hahha! If I write another rio/iza, will you?
Mewdu chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Sweetness! I never thought I'd find a Izaya/Rio fic, since it was just one episode...unfortunately. But you write them so well...so real.

I love this!
can I have a new username chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
... It's beautiful~~ I can't say anything more xD
Primal Red chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Holy...Izaya/Rio fanfic! *_* And to top it off, it's a beautiful, deeply in-character one at that!

You captured Rio's contemplative, introspective thoughts so well here. :D And, yet you managed to also make her sound like a young girl as well. This moment is just so beautiful...and Izaya, goodness...he is SO Izaya that it's scary and beautiful and amazing at the same time! The style that you used to write this, the sentences, the description, and so much of the wonder in that tone that Rio uses here...they work so beautifully that I can't come up with a better word to describe this fanfic!

Beautiful. :D
Psychopathic Prodigy chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
OMG A IZARIO FANFIC!

I love it!~~~~
dofu chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Oh god yes...

Finally a Izaya/Rio fic! *bows down to your feet*

AMAZING. YOU ARE SIMPLY AMAZING!