Reviews for Lost and Found
Chipndalegal chapter 23 . 3/18/2014
I like how comfortable they are with each other. They are safe from the Queen for now, Bill has been banished, they have both agreed to be monogamous, and seem to be truly happy together. All of that and massive amounts of snuggling! Sounds like a happy ending to me.
Chipndalegal chapter 22 . 3/18/2014
That went really well, at least it seemed too. All of Sookie's years of practice in hearing and not reacting to people's thoughts really paid off for her tonight. And bonus, she made Bill look really bad in the Queen's eyes!
Chipndalegal chapter 21 . 3/18/2014
See Sookie! The Bill that you thought handsome and sweet is a piece of crap! Complication indeed, but at least this is happening on Eric's home turf.
Chipndalegal chapter 20 . 3/18/2014
Probably not a good sign that the Queen is in Shreveport poking her nose into things. Of course I am suspicious that Bill has been feeding her info on both Sookie and Eric. I don't think Sookie quite appreciates the risk that Eric took in evading the Queen to support her through Jason's shift. She has so much to learn about his world.
Chipndalegal chapter 19 . 3/18/2014
Bill is so creepy. I know Sookie is doubting Eric and his long term intentions and Bill certainly added fuel to the fire. I just hope she waits until she actually sees Eric again until she decides to back off.
Chipndalegal chapter 18 . 3/18/2014
I am glad that they are both interested is continuing to explore having a relationship with each other. This has happened pretty fast, but I think they are both having genuine feelings for each other.
Chipndalegal chapter 17 . 3/18/2014
Eric came up with an incredible date, both exciting and romantic. I know she is still unsure just how interested Eric is in her, but I think his choices speak volumes to just how much he cares for her. He wanted to give her a special night and he did.
Chipndalegal chapter 16 . 3/18/2014
I am a little surprised that Eric wasn't interested in some more loving when he woke up for the evening. I don't blame Sookie for being a little hurt by that. Maybe he was worried about hurting her. It sounds like they are both excited about Eric's mystery date.
Chipndalegal chapter 15 . 3/18/2014
Every girl should be so lucky as to have a first time with a thoughtful and respectful lover like Eric was with Sookie. Really nice.
Chipndalegal chapter 14 . 3/18/2014
I am glad that he didn't seem to care about showing her affection and respect in his bar at the Halloween Party. He was letting everyone there know that she mattered to him. Not surprised she went home with him or that she sought him out in his room.
Chipndalegal chapter 13 . 3/17/2014
I am with Eric, I don't like the Bill smell in this chapter. I wonder if he asked her about New Orleans to see how she would feel about living there, if he is on "the mission" from the Queen. Glad he is leaving. Love naughty playful Eric and his phone picture message.
Chipndalegal chapter 12 . 3/17/2014
I forgot about the date with Bill. I hope that goes terrible. Is that wrong of me? I hope he doesn't do something stupid to try to get Sookie away from Eric.
Chipndalegal chapter 11 . 3/17/2014
Wise choice Sookie. I am glad that she is starting to see that there is something a bit off about Bill and didn't want to be that close to him. Eric was very controlled and gentle with her. Lucky girl with her very own Viking vampire comforter. I would like one of those myself.
Chipndalegal chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
I am glad that Jason was rescued and now Sookie and Eric can concentrate on this building relationship. I like that her needing the vampire blood to prevent her becoming a were. It is forcing her to make her decision on which vampire she feels closer to. I have no doubt that the Viking will come out on top.
Chipndalegal chapter 9 . 3/17/2014
Poor little Tina. I am sorry that had to happen, but it proved a catalyst for Eric and Sookie to have a very genuine conversation about some deeply personal issues for them both. Nice progress for them as a potential couple.