Reviews for The Touch Barrier
sonamyfreakO chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
wow the magazine worked!
even though she made a fool out of her self it worked!
yessssss! I loved this story so much! mostly how sonic kinda got shy and nervous!
though's parts were the cutest but the ending was the best!
sonicamylove chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Aaawwwwwww! That was great i thought that they wouldn't kiss at all but at the end they did! Aaaawwwwwwww! :) LOL!
9peggy chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
AWWW! This was so good! It was really funny too; had me laughing all the way through. Great job!
oreo3030 chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
awww this story was soooo cute poor Amy she must've been so embarrassed and sonic didn't have a clue lol i probably do the same thing she did and end up screwing up lol but cute :3
The Pen Vs The Sword chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
Sword: *squeals* Awwww, how cute! Yay for romance and fluff!

Hm, interesting. Quite different from others. And by your name, I'm guessing that you don't normally write these kind of stories, which colors me more impressed. Great job.
MiKniTeBlueMooN chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
OMG! This is soooo cute! And soo funny!

Lol I love it! This is really gud! Your a very good writer! Oh please PLEASE! Continue! I can't wait to read the next chapter! D Hehe!

**MiKniTeBlueMooN**
Mana the Cat Magician chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Aww! What a cute story so far. x3 I really like the ending of this chapter. Ha, funny. This is pretty good. I'll be reading!
LOL12XD13 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Its awesome keep up the work.

Amy? Yeah? why are you touching my knee?

XDDDDlol So funny!
SilverDawn2010 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Ohmygosh ohmygosh *fangirl scream/spaz and then melts under fluffiness and humor* PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I love this so much! Please!

SonAmy for the win!

(Sorry this made no sense.) xD
Samantha27 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
That's pretty cute. I really don't follow those 'steps' in those articles cause it doesn't work for everybody. I agree with the bad breath part cause that's a major turn off and nobody likes to kiss someone with funky breath, lol.

My advice is Amy should just be herself and the kiss will come to her naturally. Amy's been dating him for about a week and already she wants Sonic to make out with her. Take it slow, be patient, and it will soon come. Anyway, that's my little advice. Looking forward to chapter 2.
SmittenKitten2.0 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
lawlz! That article is stuck in her head! Oh cute story!
3oh3rollin chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
3 this is so funny and cute!
IHeartSonAmy chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Lmao!

I'm like that too, if I read something like that I'll most probably end up doing it.

If I don't it just bugs me to no end

Nice chapter, can't wait for the next one :D

Chao ;)
carolina chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
awhaha:) this is so cute!
DDRfanarama chapter 1 . 7/9/2010