Reviews for Triangle
LightsPast chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
awww, cute! They're such an adorable couple!
MoonLuna2009 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Amazing!

I really like the way you wrote this fic, inserting the lyrics into the story's plot. Well done! :)

Eiji is so cute and lovely, and Oishi is always worring about everything, but he can't stop loving Eiji with all his heart...

They are meant to be together forever! :)

Thank you for this amazing fic!

Best regards,

Luna
manga-girl-freak chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
KAWAIIIIIIIII *Mega fangirl modus*
speadee chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Good story! You described the characters well. It's like Oishi to worry and try to protect others.

I almost burst into tears. I'm glad they got it straightened out, but I wish they didn't have to end up losing people.

It's like Oishi's parents to not accept gay relationships and probably arrange a marriage. They seem to be the strict and traditional type, though not as strict and traditional as the Tezukas. I wonder how Captain Tezuka explained to his family about Oishi staying with him. I guess he probably just said that he needed a roommate to share the rent.

If they are strict and traditional parents, they wouldn't have their children marry so early. Parents like that usually want their kids to finish their education and have a steady career first before they get married.

I agree that Kikumaru's parents are not as strict and traditional, so Oishi staying with them makes sense.

Oishi also has a little sister. I wonder how she felt about the relationship.