Reviews for Earth Angel
hlsmith chapter 13 . 10/1/2013
I'm really loving this story, when will you update again?
Colemite chapter 13 . 8/26/2013
I've loved this story for years! I always pass by to see if it's been updated. So find that mojo again. We can't wait. :)
FandaticForeverAndAlways chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Firstly, I'm glad that your writing muse is back! I'm glad to hear that. :)
Secondly, it had been so long since I read the previous chapter before the update that I was confused when I started with chapter 12. And hence, that made me of course go back to chapter 1, and in a couple of hours - I'm done with the whole story so far - again. I wouldn't be honest to myself if I say that it didn't amaze me for the second time. It is such a beautiful and intriguing story, gosh. I really really want to know what's going to happen neXt. And who killed Marie and Edward? The whole small town, gossipy old women, rainy weather, and almost gothic setting is just too good! Your story is unique and definitely one of my favorites.
The latest chapter was really good too. I did find a couple errors, but they can be ignored. All the truth that Bella's learned, and agreed to go on a date, of course Edward would be angry. He sees himself as a spirit who's confused between Bella and Marie. Oh! I can't wait for more.
Please, please, please update more soon?
PS. I know its pretty late, but congratulations on your baby. :)
Okay, gonna hope you post more soon.
Lots of love,
Nik
Frances357 chapter 13 . 7/14/2013
I am aghast about Paul! And how did Charlie have anything to do with their deaths? Edward had mefreaked for a second there but I can give him a little leway... Peter seems nice but he is second to Edward of course. Will Bella find more in Marie's diary?
Frances357 chapter 12 . 7/14/2013
Yes, there's the connection! We still have yet to meet Mr. Black, yes? I wonder what his role is. And any clues about the murderers? Or what happened to Edward's body? Such an interesting story! I am glad Bella approached Charlie.
Frances357 chapter 11 . 7/14/2013
It will be hard for Charlie to relive the tragedy, but I hope it will bring him consolation and even joy to see his great-grand daughter. Heartbreak all over again for Marie. I hope Edward doesnt feel betrayed too much longer. I know she wanted to tell him, and soon would have.
Frances357 chapter 10 . 7/14/2013
What a revelation! It explains something, maybe, but raises so many questions! Poor Marie.
Frances357 chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
I love the fantasy element, and am very curious about the past-present connections! Some real sadness in some characters, wchich I hope they can remedy in time.
Whatupbuttercup chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Hi,
I have so enjoyed reading your story. I was fic diving and happened upon it, I just love it. Thanks for sharing and I hope you can update.
LittleMissGifted chapter 14 . 1/11/2013
plz write more. It was getting so good, what happens next
kay0913 chapter 14 . 12/19/2012
Just take your time. This is a wonderful story, and I am totally hooked.
bells254 chapter 14 . 11/20/2012
I love your story and no matter how long it takes for you to finish it, I will still be here waiting to read it. I really want to know what happens, so take your time. Just don't leave it without finishing it, please!
Llanna chapter 14 . 11/3/2012
Take your time dear, to frief and heal. People sucks sometimes, think about the good ones that will be here for you no matter what. I love your story, don't give up, please. I'm not going anywhere, I'll wait as long as its take. It's worth xoxo
Brit chapter 14 . 10/27/2012
Please update soon
KJOHN chapter 14 . 10/23/2012
Take your time. I know what its like to be a military wife. Im just glad i get to read your great story for free. Yeah for me!