Reviews for Batman & Benson 6
jj12 chapter 6 . 4/22
Slow clap to you writer. That was badass.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 3/14
Update immediately, please!
James Axelrad chapter 17 . 10/29/2011
a very interesting bit of fic. cant wait to get into the next installment.

thanks for the fun ride so far.
cj-cold chapter 17 . 4/3/2011
Another great story in the series.

I am awed by your ability to merge Marvel, DC, and L&O into a seemless universe of interesting character relationships that simply entrance the readers.

I love this series and can't wait to see where you go with it next.

More soon please.
D.J. Scales chapter 17 . 1/31/2011
So this is how it ends huh? So what's the next set of Batman and Benson going to bring? Perhaps we should check in with what's going on with Krypto the Superdog next huh?
lovesfemslash chapter 17 . 1/17/2011
Hey i finally caught up to your wonderful story. What a remarkable talent you have, thanks for sharing it with us.
lovesfemslash chapter 16 . 1/1/2011
Damn that was a good chapter! I like the idea of Jonn telling Katie who he really is. It shows the not only his trust in her but the depth of his love. I am looking forwrd to seeing how you wrap this wonderful tale up.
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 12 . 11/30/2010
Awesome update as usual. Sorry it took me so long to finally read it but now that I have I am VERY glad that I did!

Looking forward to the next chapter! Good luck with it!
lovesfemslash chapter 12 . 11/23/2010
Ok so I just stumbled across your fantastic stories. I read all the Batman & Bensons from the first one up until this last chapter. What an amazing story you have weaved. Incredible attention to details as well as funny! I can't wait for the rest of this wonderful tale to unfold!
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 10 . 11/2/2010
Ooh! Good cliffie! Looking forward to more of this! Good luck with the next chapter!
RebelByrdie chapter 10 . 10/31/2010
Unfortunatly, Liv, when Harley is involved the Joker is always somehow in the equation...even and sometimes especiallly when shes with Ivy. As much as I like Liv as Huntress...and it took me a bit to warm up to the concept, Im glad that it will only be part-time. There has to be a law part to the law and order half of the series and I do so love Inspector Benson when she does her thing. On the flip side of the coin, to steal from Two-Face, Jokers bit was dark, twisted and incredibly well-written. Logans apperance and especially his explanation was great! Oh Mystique, you naughty vixen. Aaand you leave off with a little mystery! I dont know what tall green and angry has to say but I bet Alex isntt going to like it or back down. It keeps getting better and better. Frankly with all the shenanigans going on with the Batman comics lately, this series is simply the best Bat-story to be found.
KiD'Jonnz chapter 9 . 10/21/2010
You have a great series on you hands. You're a good writer with a well developed instinct for creating dramatic tension in a story. However, I think you may at times over burden you're stories with characters limiting their overall growth. I hope that you use the situation you've set up with Joker's mob war, the escaped Arkham rogues, and the team up of my two of my favorite lady villains Poison Ivy and Harlequin to play with the kind of fuzzy well adjusted buddy dynamics of the characters.

Given how overburdened Batman is looking to be in the near future it seem's that the Huntress is due to spread her asking her to use the Huntress persona Bruce is also asking Olivia to take a very real professional risk, there are rules against cops moonlighting as private detectives I doubt its alright for them to become tight wearing vigilantes either, Gordon would be especially unforgiving when he finds out his daughter is Batgirl. Olivia also has a different motivation for crime fighting, she has always been a victims cop with formerly abused perps like Harley and Ivy around she may not be so quick to take a Batman's hardline with them. A stark difference between Huntress and the rest of the Batclan is that Liv as a cop has been taught that some situations call for lethal force while Bruce and the kids have sworn never to kill, how would they react if Olivia perhaps even done up as the Huntress took a life. As far as Rachael and Alex it can't be easy to have and S.O that keeps bizarre hours and deals with the scum of the earth, and in Rachael's case happens to have more money than God but making more all the time. You have a good starting place for stressing their bond when Rachael tries to talk to Bruce about her campaign but gives up without trying because it seems shallow, when are her concerns not going to feel shallow next to his. Alex on the other hand has lost some of her independent identity now that she's not running the metahuman underground against Cadmus, I'd like to see her back at full strength.

Can SVU have a case? One that they investigate and solve on screen. Could be fun.

Write long and prosper.
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 9 . 10/15/2010
Man, things are getting interesting here. He's either gunna kill the guy and frame Batman and Robin with the bat dart or recruit the stupid politician against batman...I'm looking forward to seeing if either of my theories is correct! Great chapter and I'm looking forward eagerly to the next one!
RebelByrdie chapter 9 . 10/15/2010
We're the Bat Family, that's how we roll. That sums it up pretty well.

Magnificent chapter!
Aaron W chapter 9 . 10/10/2010
Oh Liv you are so right it really was turning into a wild night, and this is really wild even for Gotham standards. Joker, Clayface, Killer Croc, AND Poison Ivy in the same building. Yikes! Love the fighting and just loved when Liv put on the Huntress costume again, yep she's offically in the Bat family (just loved how batgirl just keep unintentionaly teasing Liv with her antics like waving to her father when he couldn't see her) I got a really bad feeling what the Joker's going to do, and if it's what I think it is, whoo boy the stakes will go through the roof. Great chapters, keep it up