Reviews for Some Things You Can't Help
tiger2468 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Ha, great fan fiction. Brainy is one of my favorite characters from the show, too bad he never got an episode about him. Like if there was an episode that we got to see his point of view or something. But anyways, like I said, great fan fiction.
ExiledfromAzerath chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Very touching. I feel bad for Brainy
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Haha that's a great "real" name for Brainy!

And yes, they are just not romantically compatible. I don't think Brainy really cares that Helga doesn't feel the same way. I always kind of thought he was there for comedy, and when she punches him, I always laugh at it.

But he'll be fine. He knows how much Arnold and Helga mean to each other and won't stand in the way. Heck, maybe because of the role he'd have in TJM, Helga would be glad (in a way) afterwards that he'd come up behind her after her monologues.

So Brainy couldn't help falling in love with Helga, and he won't be loved back, but I know he'll be okay. ;)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Again, nice job with Brainy's point of view.

Keep the good writing.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Exlllcent fic here cool job with Brainy'd thought and Mongalouges
Azure129 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Very excellent presentation/analysis of Brainy's character and situation, NintendoGal :) I thought you did a really good job showing his acceptance of the Helga situation, and I especially enjoyed the scene where's he's narrating the kite thing with Arnold and Helga. The whole thing was just a really insightful look into a character who definitely needed at least one ep of the show dedicated to finally answering for us once and for all, as Helga put it once, 'What's your deal, Brainy?' I really, really enjoyed this :)

Thanks!