Reviews for Endless Love
WeShouldGetJerseys chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
sk8r-grl chapter 7 . 4/28/2011
hurry and continue!:)
Lostin2004 chapter 7 . 2/26/2011
Finally!. I am so glad you posted a new chapter. This story is like a little Paradise of Charlie, Claire and Aaron. With a nice waterfall included :).Now that they have been found by the Dharma guys it seems that their Eden has been terminated. Or not. Rose and Bernard managed to live on their own, so CC&A deserve that peace too, just as Claire pointed out to Phil so well. I am afraid you are not going to make things too easy for them :/
KTxx chapter 7 . 2/26/2011
Ah, I love this story! How do you not have more reviews? You're writing is amazing. I can't wait to see what happens next, please update soon:)
yankeehater chapter 7 . 2/25/2011
I can't stop smiling, you updated this story. I thought you had forgotten about us. I hope Charlie and Family are doing the right thing. Somehow going to the "cabin" seems like a really bad idea. Meeting up with everyone back in the Dhrama days should be really interesting. Looking forward to your updates always.
Lostin2004 chapter 6 . 1/1/2011
We miss this story... please update because is so C&C. They are well written, in-character and lovely as always.
Debbie lostgirl chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
aww what a great scene! :D and charlie's just so sweet,he always takes care of her 3 Such a wonderful chapter!

"Charlie and Claire probably won't have a "moment" like this one for a while so enjoy it. :O this shocked me a bit...but I think I can wait :P :D

*btw does the word "frate" exist? I have never heard it!* :DDD

Please update soon! I can't wait :D
yankeehater chapter 6 . 11/4/2010
What a great chapter! You captured Charlie so well. I was wondering why the grave markers weren't there. But, they wouldn't have crashed yet if it's the 70's. This looks like it could get really interesing. Thanks so much for this story.
Temerice chapter 5 . 10/13/2010
I was wimpering in pure happiness while reading this! 3 I just love reading about Charlie and Claire together, and Aaron is so cute w .

But I must say that for a moment I really thought something like "OMG Is he going to die? You're not going to kill Charlie!"

And the ending was the cutest thing ever! It's such a shame that they never got to confess their love in the series, so I'm happy they said aloud that they loved each other.

Looking very orward to the next chapter .
yankeehater chapter 5 . 9/23/2010
I've missed Charlie and Claire so much I had to check out what was on FF. This story is great. If you had been a writer for the series maybe we wouldn't have lost Charlie in season 3. This is how I would have liked to have things played out. Great Job!
QuarksEatLeptons chapter 5 . 9/10/2010
Wow! This story is amazing! Charlie and Claire is my favourite pairing in the whole of Lost, and it's nice to read a fanfic of it even after Charlie's death at the end of season 3.

It was nice to see Rose and Bernard reappear this chapter, and I hope they will be back from time to time. This chapter was great, and I'm so pleased that Charlie and Claire finally confessed their love for one another, officially.

I can't wait to read the next chapter, smutty or not. This story has a fantastic plot and is written incredibly well. I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes, and I hope it is updated soon.
Debbie lostgirl chapter 5 . 9/10/2010
This chaapter was probably my favourite! I always wanted to hear them saying the love each other on the show but...I wasn't that lucky! But I think that's the way I would like to see it happen :D

"The next chapter is going to be the hardest to write and will contain "romantic themes" just to let you know."

I CAN'T WAIT! :D
VickyisAwesome chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
love this. Charlie and Claire :)
Debbie lostgirl chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
Yayyyyy!Another great chapter! :D now Claire and Charlie are travelling through time! that scene with Claire Kate and Aaron was so sweet...333 I really loved it :)

"Next chapter involves Charlie and Claire getting a little bit closer" *Debbie starts dancing*

"...and Charlie recommencing his 'project'"- i don't understand what you mean but I'll find out in the next chapter! :D:D:D
sk8r-grl chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
keep going! very very good(: