Reviews for Redeeming Stars
Erza4897 chapter 11 . 11/9/2014
I love that you gave up on it 's so cute.
GeorgiaPeach33829 chapter 11 . 7/19/2014
Please update soon loving the story
Guest chapter 11 . 7/3/2014
Plesse continue this story :)
malexandria chapter 10 . 6/13/2014
where's the rest?
Two-Sides-Of-The-Same-Coin-360 chapter 11 . 3/25/2014
It took an extremely long time for you to update but it's so worth it. Next chapter soon please! This one has been...magical. I love the Nitchie pairing.
Dezuree chapter 11 . 3/24/2014
Update please it's a really good nitchie story
FreeToLive603 chapter 11 . 2/26/2014
Ooh, I'm curious!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/20/2014
please update fast
doyibells chapter 11 . 2/18/2014
Great story! There are many thing to watch out for!:))
malexandria chapter 11 . 2/17/2014
Solid story. I hope you don't let Mitchie or anyone forgive Shane for what he did to her, once she finds out the truth. I always hate reading stories where Shane is a complete jerk and ruins her life and she just forgives him right away as if nothing happened. Otherwise, can't wait for the truth to come out. Go Tess!
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 10 . 8/3/2013
Wow! That was really good. Keep it up! Update soon or when you can. Can't wait to see what else happens. I LOVE IT!
HeyPyre chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
please update soon!

About 2 years ago I read the first chapter and I thought, "No, I don't like it" Because at that time I didn't think Mitchie and Nate would go good together. Now, in the present I am absoutly in love with the Pairing, but when I want to read them, theres barely any of them. the ones that I can find are oneshots, which I don't like very much, because they aren't just enough Nitchie.

Your story is like chemistry, A little bit of everything, Some Fluff, Rejection, Wonder, and Confusion. It's like a perfect story, Please continue it! I will forever be your servent! *Bowing down on my hands and knees*
Guest chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
Please please please update! :) really like the story so far!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
Well done! Hopefully youll finish it soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/16/2012
Love your story so much! Please update as soon as you can! Did I mention inl
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »