Reviews for A New Relationship
Evangeline-Sibeliah chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
As a smutt fic it's solid, but as a story it lacks conflict.

By which I mean, it's a shame that the pretty smutt scenes don't evoke much emotion in me because the evolution of the relationship was so smooth, no pullbacks, no fighting, no objections.

I hope this helped.

Angie
TMSescritura chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
Yay for them. I wonder how this Sam would react to a vampire hanging around showing interest in HIS woman.
TMSescritura chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
Nice. I wonder if Sookie has picked up on the fact that he has his own secret; and when he is going to tell her what it is.
TMSescritura chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
Very nice.
TMSescritura chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
Aw. So sweet. I wonder if people are going to assume that they had sex once someone catches her coming out of his trailer. Technically speaking, she did sleep with him. :)
TMSescritura chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Great start. I do like Sam, he's a sweetie.
Ashmo21 chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
HOLY CRAP! You can't just leave it there. Please don't leave it there, Please!There are still so much yummy possibilities and bill bashing to be done...possible bill bashing? Anywho Im loving this and I can't wait
indieannelli chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
Love this! I agree that I think he should tell her about his status as a shifter first although I suppose you could make it work afterwards. There's not much Sookie/Sam anywhere either in the book or TV fandoms- it's mainly S/E or S/B so this is welcome relief. I don't know why ppl don't write Sam but this proves how well it can be done. I like how Sookie is hesitant too. Perhaps, however you could slow down your timeline- I know we are getting to the 'good' (!) bits but I felt time was a little too condensed. Minor point though!
Luvliacd chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
When is Sam going to tell Sookie he's a shifter? Shouldn't he do that before they actually make love, she might feel like he didn't trust her or was keeping an important part of himself back that she should have known before she got deeply involved with him. I don't want her ending up in Bill's arms because Sam forgot to tell her that little detail. Sam and Sookie are made for each other.
April4evr chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
AWESOME! I love the idea of Sookie with Sam! Great chapter!
dragonflydamsel chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
Love this- please continue!
moondancer7825 chapter 2 . 7/11/2010