Reviews for mysteries and strange ties
FabinaForever11 chapter 10 . 11/25/2015
Awesome!:)
HardyGal chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
I'm loving this. I was telling my sister that Transformers would be a lot better without Mikaela, and this is fantascico!
Riyappe Paws chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
I have to ask... Does auto-correct hate you or something? Or just love trolling you...
Mika the Dark princess chapter 11 . 5/4/2011
Lov it
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
good story
Peya Luna chapter 10 . 7/26/2010
im so voting for a sequel (big surprise here)this story just has to be continued, if i werent uber-busy with my own stuff i would do it myself, but i hope you or another will do it - preferably you, since adopting always means different writing style which changes the feel of the story. but i happily offer some possible ideas for a story, may they inspire you: 1. the suits(simmons/galloway) find out about sams powers and try to get him, maybe by using sams parents in the process, after all sams technically still under-aged aka ronjudy are his legal guardians and could sign him over to sector 7 'to get help' - even bee cant watch him 24/7, and once theyve kidnapped him hell be hard to find. 2. return to cybertron, building up new cities from the rubble, sparkingraising sparklings. 3. developing romance between sambee, or maybe samsome human - who has a problem with the bots and forces sam to make a decision. 4. sam being the allspark got to have some physical consequences, humans are just not made to contain that kind/amount of power! change him into a bot, or maybe a cross between humanbot? all in all, there are many possibilities, i cant wait to see how its going on!
Peya Luna chapter 8 . 7/25/2010
short but good! i liked that part about arti, maybe someone could rescue the little sparkling from the dump? however, they better keep a close optic on sam, if the suits so much as suspect that sam has this sort of power theyll want to slicedice him 'for the sake of sciencenational security'. as for sams future, i dont see why he shouldnt have a normal life with the autobots(as normal a life you can have living with giant bots and chased by cons anyway ;-) with occasionally sparking a sparkling...i mean, only because hes the new allspark he doesnt have to sit in a temple all day, right?
Peya Luna chapter 7 . 7/24/2010
oh, i dont mind being wrong, getting surprised is always nice ;-) after all, im not clairvoyant, merely REALLY into this story...and i so LOL at will being ironhides human clone - so true! but now im slowly but surely getting impatient for a look at sams wrist, what is he hiding dammit? and why was he glaring at the cube, how can one be angry at a thing - and WHY? theres got to be a connection, and i wanna know what it is *impatient whine* i think its time for sambee to have a heart to heart!
He Who Dreams chapter 7 . 7/23/2010
Please continue.
Slytherson chapter 7 . 7/23/2010
please update soon!
jozs001 chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
Interesting! Update soon!
Cman710 chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
Good chapter, though things seem to be going reaaaalllly quickly. I'd reccomend maybe slowing down the pacing a little.
Peya Luna chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
*purrs* nice chapter! im dead curious about whats up with sams blood, is it turning to energon or what? ill be hanging on the edge of my seat till next update...and now, im doing my duty as a goodloyal reader and check out that poll ;-)
cman710 chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
Good story quite a few spelling mistakes but still good.
Peya Luna chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
awesome update, seems as if bee bought a clue ;-) from rons comments i would guess that those things - lamp, toaster - came alive when sam touched them...and as for his wrist, maybe a cybertronian glyph as birth mark?