Reviews for Better to Forget
HopeWithinDarkness chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Cute
PanonLove chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
No matter how cliche this plot is, I still love it :)) Great take on it, too!
drcjsnider chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Lovely story... enjoy how Rose is so in love she doesn't really want to pursue the truth that much... great show of vulnerability by Scorpius too
Pleck chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
That was cute...as long as 'it' was a lie
RoseScor90 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
An overused plot, but a different viewpoint. I liked it!
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This is great. So lovely. 0) I loved how sort-of-trying-to-be-vengeful Rose is and how Scorpius is so Scorpius. I loved it 0D Keep up the good work.
HerTaintedQuill chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Yup, hormones driven teenagers... I'm at that age. Life filled with angst. Well done!
FirstYear chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Women forget all those things they don't want to remember, and remember everything they don't want to forget...a very insightful an well written line.

This perfect, Rose's pain palpable and her desperation to trust so spot on for the age. Wonderful stuff here.
StoryGirl02 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Aww, this is very cute. Good writing too! :)
SilenceIsCompliance chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Awesome story! Well done!
Wendy Brune chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Awh, this was very enjoyable. I'm not a particular fan of this pairing, but I think you developed the characters (and the relationship!) well. I can tell /a lot/ about Scorpius and Rose (the kinds of things you could fill a book with) just from this small snapshot in time. I like some of your phrasing, too - in particular, the bit about the infinite loop of indecision and the flower-esque words to describe the beginnings of their relationship.

Very good work - I truly enjoyed it!
Dejsha's World chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I really enjoyed this. It was really well written.

Ariana
Vil89six chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
that was really sweet
MollyWeasleyObsessed chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
very very well written

i really enjoyed it(:
Ninja Potter chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I don't like this particular pairing but a good story. I think I saw the quote!