Reviews for THE Shower
twlightbella chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Fred and George and Hermione have sex in the shower
Dirty Little Half Blood chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I love this fic! That shower sounds beautiful, love the description. Awesome lemon, with lots of detail...One for the faves, me thinks
elizabethdarcy15 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
WOW. That was bloody fantastic! I love it! Thank you!
Accio Libros chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I LOVED IT!

That was hot as hell!

Definite thumbs up!

xx
HalfBloodPrincess509 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Awsome
Feather chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Stunning job. Truly. This was a compelling read, and you never lost my interest. Most smut fics are short and all follow the same trend. This one was different. There a sweet, caring aspect of it. Usually the feeling conveyed in these types of fics is of pure lust and adrenaline. This one was subtler. It made you feel hot and gooey inside, and sort of lost in the love. I don't really know exactly what I'm saying, but this had a much deeper aspect integrated into it.

As for the twincest, I really think you did a great job. Personally, I'm not really a fan of twincest, but you made me like it in this one. It seemed much different. Natural, if you will.

Finally, the setting was impeccable. Mystical shower? Send me one! Also, if you wouldn't mind sending me the Weasley twins, I wouldn't object... ;)

In all, this was fantastic. Now, I'm going to go check out your other stories. Keep up your writing!

Until next time,

~Feather
Frogs chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
it's good! soo she is like dating them both or what because that would be wrid if she was dating them both! Your reader- Frogs!
wigwig chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
fun dirty and a little bit of anyones fantasy. thanks.
mzboredasalways chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
loved it to the extreme!
xXDrowningInChocolateXx chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I liked it, but I really think the shower sounded cool.
Saint of the Sinners chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
:) it was cute aND DIRTY :)
GinnyPotter1986 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I love anything that has to do with Hermione, Fred, George, and sex. Hermione is just like me, I love doing it with two guys at once. It makes the orgasm that much sweeter! Love the story. I would love to see more like this.
fluffyllamas chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I liked it! Tho... I don't really like the George/Fred aspect... But it was good!
malfoymannor chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
That was seriously hot! I love Fred&George!
Haley chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Wow ur sick...but really awesome i gotta say...didn't really like the bro on bro the rest though...u made it sound sweet...lol...makes me wanna have sex rite now~