Reviews for What Do You See When You Look in the Mirror?
Unknown chapter 1 . 3/27
OMG! So cute, yet so sad :'). Short, but I enjoyed it anyway! XD
sarlovesoccer chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Very awesome!
ThatSuperHotSexyBookWorm chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
ooh sweet
kindly fuck off xx chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
... I don't have the words to describe how beautiful this is.
Tamira chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
That's sad... And entirely possible that Dumbledore saw something ismilar... It would fit with him to tell only the eccentric "does he realy mean that?" part of what he sees.
Drakkensdatter chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
interesting idea..and well written (if short)
gngrlvr1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
aww so sad :( i always wondered about the sock thing too. I really like your idea.
Cambryn chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
That was a lovely story. It was so succinct, but touching.

I thoroughly enjoyed it, and will go on to read more of your works. :D
CutewithAcapital-Q chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Oh! how sweet! Dumbledore is such a strange character for the whole series we tend to take it for granted that he's simple eccentric but I really do like it when people speculate the things he's says sometimes, like this. It keeps him honest in a sense, to know he says things for reasons.
HopelessRomantic79 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Awww, that's so bittersweet, great job hun. I gotta get to Mirror, Mirror... sorry I've been busy... grrr, work...
myopinion1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I usually bypass the very short stories, but I enjoyed yours. I thought you did a good job explaining that line in the book.
allanfrontrow chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Hi Hawk.

Yes, I do prefer Philosopher's stone but it's probably only because I'm English. I don't know why the American publishers changed it. They probably belong in the box labelled "otherwise intelligent adults underestimating children".

The drabble itself is bittersweet isn't it. Albus really loved his sister whatever Rita Skeeter might say.

Sometimes dreams - or memories are all that's left.

Cheers,

Al.
Bluerain22 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Aww, that was so sweet and sad. Well done!
Pattox0111 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Aww that's so sad~ But good thinking~

Pat
kassidanae chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
As usual, your stories never cease to amaze me. This one is no different. Love it.