Reviews for That's So Weird
babyblue3752 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I may or may not have teared up, just a bit. Amazing story!
Dimplz chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Nice story.
ZenaraTheDragon chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Wait- did Gaila actually die?! Good story, a very realistic dialogue and (compliment that my brain refuses to suppy. Sorry.) I'll favorite it instead of forcing my poor brain to think up something less sincere than what sipped through my mental fingers.
Summer of '69 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Kirk isn't a bad guy, not at all. Uhura just knows he sleeps with a girl and tosses her away like a used condom.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
That actually makes sense, if we remember Kirk's childhood.
Mainframe chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Very nice.

Sad, but sweet - lovely character interactions and dialogue.

After surviving, that kind of childhood who wouldn’t has self-worth issues and a hardened heart.

Beautifully written - its always nice to read fiction where Gaila isn't stereotyped as a green bimbo.

JonghyunSaranghae chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
wow i really liked this i just wished that it wasn't a one shot
Rosimae chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
This made me cry, I can't explain it, but I want to read more! I want to find out what happens next, as Uhura learns more about Jim... Write more!
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
This is good.
bellachaos chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Nice story, very interesting insight into the characters.
1bullet chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
That was really good. I... It made sense, it had depth and the thought pattern was realistic. I really liked this. It got me thinking.

I've seen the movie 10 times at least, but I never put thought into Jim's 'that is so weird' statement. But the angle you portrayed just makes so much sense. And now I'm wondering, why, out of all the things he could've said, out of all the ways the screenplay folks could've made him say something different, they chose an almost disbelieving 'that is so weird'.

Haha sorry. I'm kinda getting off topic. But I'm glad you made me think. It's intruiging, for which I thank you. This is splendid _
hendrix880 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
This is great! You really did well with this charachter analysis... which isn' easy to do in anothers POV. I hope this is not a one shot... you could take this story in multiple directions. Good luck!
artigiano chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I really liked this story, and I can't wait to see where you go with it. :)
xtin2000 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
nice :)
Trekkie2 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Nice story. I think Kirk said "that is so weird" because he either heard it before or he was in that position when he, himself said it. It was something left out of the movie. It was a shame that he didn't get to apologize to Gaila, but we really don't know if she alive or dead. I suppose we will find that out in the next movie, which I can't wait for. Hopefully we will see much more depth from Kirk, but I think we will continue to see the antogonism between Uhura and Kirk.