Reviews for The Best Man
flyrbrd chapter 13 . 5/12/2013
Thanks! I liked this story ;)
Bunch2009 chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
I think it is not fair that Edward asked Bella to make a decision like that in such short period of time. He should give her more time to think about it plus he only gave her minimal explanation of what happened, is that enough? Great chapter. Thank you.
Bunch2009 chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
Great chapter. It must be so hard for Bella..
Bunch2009 chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
So he left her to see what's out there without saying goodbye. I understand this feeling but without saying goodbye? That's low and heartless. I feel so much for Bella. Excellent chapter
Bunch2009 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Interesting plot. I like it.
vampiregurl chapter 13 . 8/16/2010
true love conquers all.
vampiregurl chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
an apology and heartfelt speech is what you called tried his best? that's not how you prove your love. now bella has to be the one to run and find him which is not fair.
vampiregurl chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
i know the ball was in her court right now but the least he could do was fight for her. not even a day and he already booked his flight. why couldn't he stay for awhile and woo her back?

while he was out partying and sleeping with randon women, bella was at her hometown with a broken heart. how selfish and a jerk he is to do that to her. love her my ass!
vampiregurl chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
he has been looking back for eight years he said. why now? why not before? gosh he really is an ass. a selfish ass!
vampiregurl chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
omg, that was the reason? ughh asshole much? it took him almost 8 years to 'satisfy' his needs? i cannot believe bella forgave him. well maybe not totally but she did kissed him back.
vampiregurl chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
can he blamed her? he left without a word with no warning whatsoever. and of course while he's gone there were other girls and all.
sujari6 chapter 13 . 8/14/2010
Well -written story but personally I found it highly irritating. Bella must be insane - a man who says he loves her leaves for 8 years to experience life i.e. have sex with random claims to regret it but only returns for a wedding then expects to pick up where he left off. Stupid Bella accepts this. She should have told him where to go but yet again shows no backbone. Perhaps after they're married she'll fool around with other men and teach him a lesson.I certainly hope so as I've no faith that he won't start having affairs again -leopards don't change their spots.
reyes139 chapter 13 . 8/10/2010
that was such a sweet story im looking forward to reading more of them from u ...
Natsar chapter 5 . 7/25/2010
I wonder if Edward would be so forgiving if the situation was reversed?
Natsar chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Your writing is good but I hate that Edward left Bella and fucked around but now he expects her to give him another chance...lol