Reviews for Star Wars: KOTOR: The Longest Road
lilwulf79 chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
Love this story! Can't wait to see what else you do with it
Ygrain33 chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
Good to see you post, even though it's a fandom I don't follow :-)
Bellatorr chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Imo, looks interesting and 8 chapters of kotor fan fiction would be very appealling to read BUT:

NEVER write in present tense. Its utterly unreadable in my opinion.
SpenceretteN7 chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
So glad you are continuing this story. Really enjoying it so far, it is great to see how Revan would cope with remembering what she had done.
chisscientist chapter 7 . 7/16/2011
This is a very interesting story. I hope you continue it.
Shigan chapter 7 . 1/12/2011
Fantastic read. I've never seen this take on Bastila before and am totally hooked on wherever you're going to bring this. Rather surprised at that you decided to make Revan female but damn, she has been a really nice foil with how you're handling Bas's complex character this far.

I sincerly hope you will take us on a sorta long adventure with this, before Revan buggers off to the unknown regions and leaves Bas behind to have babies so Satele will be there to save the day 300 years later xD.
jecica chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
I love this story!
GinsengH chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
Real life is so overrated!

Good story. HK is such a lovable menace.
CMiller13 chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
Oh... this will be fun and I can't wait for more.

... I look forward to how you explain things to Mattie. I hope real life doesn't swallow you hole before you can finish this but I know that it is pretty busy so when ever you have time, I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
ProfPoetry chapter 6 . 1/1/2011
This- this is beautiful. Don't stop.
ProfPoetry chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Lovely chapter. This takes a unique spin on things after the end. Thanks for being original. :)
CMiller13 chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
That was great and I can't wait for more... but I will if I must... *pout* just don't make me wait that long.
dyslecksec chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
Intriguing and intense, I like it.
Gastogh chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
1 to the headcount of readers waiting for the next update.

""I've *had* it," she snarls, and counterattacks, "up to *here* with bloody gloating *Sith*."

Thanks for that, it needed to be said. x) They really should've worked that into the game dialogue somewhere.
Perching Kite chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
I love this story, and I'm always happy to get the alert in my inbox. Can't wait for the next installment! Keep up the good work!