Reviews for My Sweet Thing
reesessweetie chapter 5 . 5/12/2011
i love the attitude that edward has in here. he doesn't allow anyone to get him down. good for him!
reesessweetie chapter 6 . 5/12/2011
i can't figure out dr. carlisle..is he good? bad? seems like a little bit of both. but i don't like that in his drunken state, he was going to take advantage of bella...i don't know if you plan him to redeem his character or not. i think i would like to see him redeem himself...i don't think he's a truly bad person though he's had a few iffy moments...i dunno. we shall see
reesessweetie chapter 7 . 5/12/2011
i really hate rosalie in this story, and i LOVE that i hate her. i really like it when authors such as yourself make characters out of character. it throws us in for a loop and it surprises us and we don't know what to expect. i really hope you continue to make rosalie bad in here. i don't want her character to be redeemed
reesessweetie chapter 8 . 5/12/2011
wow...that police chief caused a fire to destroy her records? isn't that a little extreme? well, he also did it to erase evidence of the cover up and his involvement too, but still... wow...
Ctorrado chapter 8 . 5/10/2011
OMG! Why did you stop there? Lol!

So, I found this story today, and let me tell you, I've become completely obsessed about it. I can't believe I didn't know about this fic until today. I simply love it.

I seriously can't wait for more.
klel323 chapter 8 . 5/3/2011
Glad I found this story... A great read and interesting twists on our favorite characters. Look forward to seeing where you take this.
Musehere chapter 8 . 5/3/2011
I'm dying for an update! Where the heck are you? Such a great story and you leave it at such a seemingly pivotal spot. Have you no heart? Do you know how much I despise waiting for stories to be updated. There are very few I read before they're complete. YOU ARE TORTURING ME HERE!

Okay, so seriously, I really love this story. Please update soon. Hope all is well with you.
ellizabethcullen chapter 8 . 5/2/2011
Can't what for the next chapter!
Twilightchick45 chapter 8 . 5/2/2011
Will Edward and Alice still want to remain friends with Bella once they know everything? I hope so.
Twilightchick45 chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
Poor Bella. I hope Edward and Alice don't hate her.
Twilightchick45 chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
I give Kudos to Bella for standing up for Alice. The kids at this school are just way mean.
Twilightchick45 chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
I knew her friends would give her a hard time, but at least she is being who she really is.
Twilightchick45 chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
Love that Bella is finally taking a stand for what she wants.
Twilightchick45 chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Even though these three are friends I feel like Bella is really getting tired of all the craziness and wants out.
Twilightchick45 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Really love this story so far. I wonder if Bella is willing to jeopardize her friendship with Rose to be with Edward.
421 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »