Reviews for My Sweet Thing
India2523 chapter 13 . 2/18/2012
Whoa these chicks are so effed up. Hope Carlise can help.
sue9292 chapter 13 . 2/18/2012
Lol in the best way possible this chapter had me thinking woooow...that's deep man
ladytwi30 chapter 13 . 2/18/2012
yeah we hope so bella she is cold. she said she'd find out anyway she could. im glad she got to talk to alice
sparklevampFTW chapter 13 . 2/17/2012
This chapter made my throat tight and my eyes tear up. Or maybe that's just from all the dust in my room, lol! Great chap though. :) next chapter: EDWARRRDDD! 8D
butzi chapter 12 . 2/11/2012
I am glad that you're feeling better and totally thrilled about this update. Love this story.
debralzara chapter 11 . 2/9/2012
Hey, glad you are better. I have been anticipating your next chapter, though I never reviewed your other chaps. Sorry! I like your different take on the group, although I absolutely hate Rosalie. I guess with their life experiences though, it has shaped them into who they are. Help Jasper to change, help Rosalie to change, please! *grin* Love your story!
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 12 . 2/8/2012
So proud of Alice and Bella for forging on with their friendship. Especially proud of Bella for recognizing the fact that her relationship/friendship with Alice could single-handedly be the most important friendship she'll ever have. Seriously, there's nothing like having that ONE friend who can see all of you and not judge you for any of it. So while Bella's taking all the justified hits her peers are giving her way, she's taking it. Taking it very well, "like a man", if you will. And I also didn't get to comment last chapter about Carlisle's decision to record their meetings. Smart of him to do just that-pertaining to his reputation and license but also for taking the high road and recognizing that he's just not the right one for Bella. He could have taken advantage of her but he's taking the moral route and moving on without acting on his desires.
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 11 . 2/8/2012
Wow, I've FINALLY made the time to read this fic as of this morning and have been reading it on and off all day. Being that I was at work for most of the day, I wanted to just rifle through it then go back and review. I have to say, this story has so many more twists and turns than I could have imagined! Ugh, Rosalie and Jasper are completely selfish pathetic fuck ups and glad that Bella has decided to turn her life around. And I was mostly surprised with the revelation that Carlisle has a genuine attraction to Bella! I just so didn't expect that. What a great twist! So, I'm about to start Chapter 12, then will have to (im)patiently wait for your next update. I don't know why I waited so long to start it!
atbatbatb chapter 12 . 2/8/2012
nice
msjackson chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
ok im just one ch in and i love this already! edward is so different from canon or any other version i have read of him and i totally love it
kysouza3123 chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
Amazing story so far. Love it
Musehere chapter 12 . 2/8/2012
YOU'RE BACK! OMG, I'm SOOOO glad you're back! This chapter was great. Oooh, your Jasper is so...sleezy. Man, I really really dislike him. That guy totally creeps me out. I sure hope he has some redeeming qualities hidden down inside somewhere, though it seems they would have to be very deeply buried. lol. Can't wait for the next one. Keep up with the great writing.
Mini-ish chapter 12 . 2/8/2012
I am glad that Alice is talking to Bella and that she want to be her friend. I hope Edward is next and there get together. That was really good and update soon! :) Welcome back and I am glad your feeling better.
HopeStreet chapter 12 . 2/8/2012
I am relieved that Carlisle is determined to keep things professional between him and Bella. Bella needs all the help she can get. I am also relieved that Alice finally came to Bella. I was hoping that she was keeping away because she was processing. The tears at the end triggered my own.

I do hope that you continue to feel better and that your health improves.
HopeStreet chapter 11 . 2/8/2012
Oh Bella... I'm really concerned for her now. She could be making other better choices in her quest for having someone to talk to and understand her. She hasn't given Edward or Alice a chance to be there for her in the way she needs.
421 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »