Reviews for My Sweet Thing
HopeStreet chapter 10 . 2/8/2012
Wow, that was certainly interesting. I'm surprised that Bella would even consider anything with Carlisle for a second. They do share a similar life-changing situation and similar feelings as a result, but he' so much older. He's ultimately wrong for her for so many reasons.
HopeStreet chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
Bella is such a self-doubting mess. I can completely understand it. Carlisle called her out in such a harsh way, but she did deserve a great deal of that. The gloating was wrong (it did seem like gloating). Carlisle suffers everyday for what he did and seeing that smile on Bella's face triggered his need to make Bella remember the gravity of what she did to keep her grounded in - for lack of a better word - in humanity.
ladytwi30 chapter 12 . 2/8/2012
im glad your feeling better im on leave too for my health too and i had to fu on my favs. ok so bella is wkn on herself with dr.c glad he kept it profess and yay we got alice step 2 is a good place for wait for more
sami69 chapter 12 . 2/8/2012
Great chapter... Glad your feeling better!:-)
India2523 chapter 12 . 2/7/2012
I am so happy you're back I truly love your story and don't mind waiting patiently for your next update as long as you decide not to end the story.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 12 . 2/7/2012
It was perfect...loved it!
dogsrplayful chapter 12 . 2/7/2012
Hey, I don't review often, but I really like your writing in general. You're a great writer, and I especially like the Sound of Salvation. Speaking of which.. on your profile, it says there's a blog to it... Where can I find that blog? (:
sparklevampFTW chapter 12 . 2/7/2012
OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD YES. I have been waiting for this to be updated for fucking ever. . . Okay, so it was just like two months. But whatever! Today, I was even thinking about it! Isn't that crazy! :D since I'm so excited to see an update, I'm leaving a "Live Review"! ;D

Oh jeez I forgot, she's at Carlisle's! :O

I'm kinda agreeing with him in this. They need a professional relationship only.

Holy crap. This woman is a freakin mind reader!

Two weeks? Gruuuh! I could never last that long not talking to Bronzeward.

Aaaw, Alice. :)

URGH there was like NO Edward whatsoeva in this chapter! But that's okay, because I was sooo happy to see it updated. C:

I'm happy you're back! *heart* :}
susanpr chapter 12 . 2/7/2012
Welcome Back! I missed this story, it is one of my favorites. Its great that you are trying to get back into the swing of things. I missed all your Works-in-Progress, and hope to see more of them update soon. This chapter was really good. Can't wait for more!
3diamonds chapter 12 . 2/7/2012
Glad to see that you are back! I'm sorry to hear about your rough times and am hoping for the best for you!

Seems like things are looking up for B, that she may be getting some positive feedback for her change for the better.

Although as a child therapist that also works with teens, Carlisle is seriously pushing those boundaries. But it's nice she feels listened to. Hopefully she'll give her school counselor a shot as well.

Thanks for this! Looking forward to the next chappie!
sparklevampFTW chapter 11 . 12/15/2011
What! Where are the rest? Updaaate! :O
sparklevampFTW chapter 8 . 12/15/2011
Eeeeeeee! This is getting so good!
sparklevampFTW chapter 6 . 12/15/2011
Oh man. Shit's bout to get real.
sparklevampFTW chapter 4 . 12/15/2011
I think I've decided to lovingly dub him Cartoonward and her Princess Bella. Gosh, your Edward makes me squeal! He's so freaking adorable! He's like a little kid. I love it. :)
sparklevampFTW chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
Aw, poor her. Man, Jazz and Rose are little shits in this story.
421 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »