Reviews for Delilah
MiNiGiIOI chapter 12 . 7/30
Why do you keep writing the characters to be dumb? Dean wasn't stupid he was just ADD and pretended not to care. Also he quoted The Odyssey, I've seen mention of this multiple times. He reads. Sam knows it. Sam wouldn't mock him for reading (well less than he did here) nor would he call such heavy subject matter "a chick flick". Not to mention the "hypermasculinehomophobic masogynist" route you took with a Sam/Dean interaction a while back (well one that REALLY stood out). Also "I'd never abort D8 ! So what that this is life destroying, I'm 18, living with my uncle, and I said multiple times I want the pregnancy to be nonexistent" thing w Lilah? Also Bobby's response being "good"? He'd be pro-choice, he's got half a brain. Pregnancy and OoC aside I do really like the story format and premise, and for the most part am enjoying it (I just loathe pregnancy fics I'm sorry, there was no warning tag for it that I saw or if have left like I did with another story I wanted to read. It's a make/break thing it really is). It's overall well written, the format is original, I love Chuck so thanks for him being, well, really the cause of these happenings. Thank you for spending your time to write this for (whiny people like me on) the internet, and I have a huge respect for you to put yourself and your story and your OC out there, its really very good.
wickedgames1 chapter 1 . 7/9
I have read your story sometime ago and never got to review it but I have got to say that you are a really talented writer and you have got a very original idea that when I first saw it I went ' how did no one ever think of that'? And that's the thing about a good plot. It's one that seems so easy when you read it but when you try to write like it, you find that it really isn't.

I also love your character and even though I try to steer clear from stories dealing with pregnancies and motherhood - because there are just so many of them and I generally get completely out of whatever story's mood whenever the character gets pregnant ( it is just a personal opinion; I don't hate kids but I am not interested in motherhood or being a mother myself so naturally I can't relate to a character who is one or who wants to be one)- yet I continued reading yours, and that just shows how really engaging it is :)
Deansgirl921 chapter 51 . 7/1
Really a great story. A few times I thought you made Dean a little denser than he should be but overall I like how you incorporated in the actual story. If you have anymore I'd love to read some. Keep writing.
Authora97 chapter 48 . 4/13
Why they named him Sammy: Sam was always the little bitch.
Authora97 chapter 26 . 4/13
I read the last line, and I went “screw you...what is this author’s name? Screw you Crazy Pink Pengui-that made me sound really high.”
Guest chapter 51 . 11/18/2014
Crying bc this is the only good Dean/OC story i've found and it was left in such a beautiful place but never finished and alas my life sucks dick
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 12 . 9/28/2014
oh my god that baby better not be dead hasn't her life been hard enough
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 9 . 9/28/2014
seriously!? come on she had sex twice she cant be that unlucky to get pregnant
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 8 . 9/28/2014
aw dean getting all jealous
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
lol haha when I was reading she wore his clothes I just knew he would react like you had him
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
oh my god was not expecting bobby or the demon
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
don't you fucking dare kill her mom
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
mother fucker god I cant wait for them to get away from him
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
oh god that's so sad
Lucky7137 chapter 51 . 9/7/2014
Love your story. Hope you update soon. Btw how do you get to your blog I looked on your profile but couldn't find it