Reviews for Delilah
Guest chapter 39 . 8/31/2017
I can't believe you made her betray raped. That disgusting.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/31/2017
I'm disappointed you made her have a baby.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/31/2017
No baby
Guest chapter 51 . 6/11/2017
I finally did it! I read this fic all the way through. It took me a while and i thouroughly enjoyed every minute of it.! The way you put Delilah into episodes and situations was done so well it was like watching an episode. Is it over? Does it end here? I dont know if you will finish this but you have a great story here. Loved the foreshadowing, the characters, the interaction. ...amazing!
BooksAreMyDrugs chapter 51 . 5/6/2017
I love your Story, pleease Update !
KelseyNicole08 chapter 51 . 2/28/2017
Oh my.. I love this! I cannot wait for more!
I kinda hope she's already pregnant.. that would explain the feelings.. the pills not foolproof ya know.I love that she's so intuitive, she really needs to start sharing her feelings, they are usually right! just like Jacky boy.
2two chapter 51 . 11/20/2016
Pleaseeeeeee tell me you have plans of updating this! You cant leave it here! I need to know what happens! But great story i really love it
bbonin chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
Yum dean is sexy!
MidnightPenguin chapter 51 . 7/8/2016
3 years... ppppppppllllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee uuuuuuupppppppdddddddaaaaaaattttttteeeeee!
I'mImmortal chapter 51 . 2/22/2016
Pls update this is such a great fic
Rory A. Williams chapter 41 . 12/30/2015
I've come to thoroughly enjoy this story, your characters are well placed and constant and I appreciate all the hard work you've put into this. Keep up the good work!
karol1990 chapter 38 . 12/9/2015
m
bratstopmom84 chapter 51 . 10/23/2015
I love this story! You sooo need to update it to finish it! :) Please I'm begging you!
MiNiGiIOI chapter 24 . 8/5/2015
"The smile stayed on her smile" IM SCREAMING OMG
J. Cassia-Rendthal chapter 11 . 8/2/2015
I swore I would catch up on sleep tonight.