Reviews for A Bribe for Good Luck
FreakyFrenzy12 chapter 1 . 6/15
I hope you do a sequel!
hero chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
This was really good,i want to know what happens next.
i agree that there are only a few(not so good as yours)fanfic about canada and netherlands.
TheDarknessOfHeaven23 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Too bad they lost...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
yay
Little Miss Fangirl chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
It'll be a year ago starting tomorrow, and it still stings, dammit ;_;. Not as much as it used to, but still ;_;. That stupid cup shall be ours one day!

This was really cute, and it's never too late for a sequel of sorts ;).
Cynical Gummy Bear chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I'LL JOIN YOU IN YOUR NECTCAN QUEST! *O* Ikr? There is far too little love for Netherlands and Canada despite the fact that it's historically correct! (And amazingly cute)
Certila chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I was actually talking to a friend about posting more Netherlands/Canada when I found this amazing piece of work.

Great job!
DutchCherry12 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
And unfortunately we didn't win...

I bed Spain got laid by Romano that night *giggles*

We do adore Canada (Well I do)

anyways I love this fic and I'm gonna fav it~!
themagnificent ME chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
OMG I WANT A SQUEAL! I WANNA KNOW WHAT MATTIE'S SURPRISE IS!
darandomninja chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
GAH~ So little love for this adorable couple!

YES! I SHALL JOIN IN THE CAUSE! And if you don't mind, can you make the sequel while you are at it?

By the way, super super fluffy cute (and suggestive) fic. ;] Sorry for the bad review, but well, I liked this story and I really want a sequel, because this story and pairing is just too cute to be ignored~ More! :]
Guppyvis chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Soo Cuuuute! Canada.. I din't know you had such a smexy side to you.. x3 Papa France will be proud of you!

I love this couple! It needs more love! x3

And yes! I want a sequel.. (now it sucks even more that our team has lost xD)
PrussianKiwi chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I would totally love it if you wrote a sequel. I wanna find out what Holland's surprise is~
Ano-Hitori-Chichi chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Canada/Netherlands is an OTP! I will join you in your quest! :D
Silent Pandemonium chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Very cute story, a sequel would be lovly _ But seeing as we didn't win, Canada could give the Netherlands his surpise as a comfort instead of a reward?
SakuraStarRose chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I thought your story was really cute! There aren't very many Netherlands/Canada fics (that I've seen so far, anyway). It's always nice to see a well-done one. _

One thing though - not about the story, but the notes? Queen Juliana, the princess who stayed in Canada during WWII? She only had daughters - it was the third princess, Margriet, who was born in Canada. Everything else was right (as far as I can tell), though!