Reviews for You Better You Bet
Guest chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
I enjoy the stories that you have written and I would like to thank you for all the time and effort that you put in to the stories you do
Failisse chapter 18 . 4/7/2014
You had me in tears nearly the whole way through, I was laughing so hard! I love the wit you put into this fic. And the whole idea around a betting pool for Auron and Rikku getting together is brilliant! I really hope to be able to read more of this fic. Please update soon because I'm addicted!

- Failisse
Yusakuraki chapter 18 . 6/8/2012
Oh man...This should be something to see if Tidus and Wakka are making love letterd!
Yusakuraki chapter 15 . 6/8/2012
:O I own horses too! Actually, I'm a horse trainer. :)
Yusakuraki chapter 14 . 6/8/2012
O_O Whoa a person did that to you? Man, how stupid can these people get. I'm sorry that happened to you, seriously. That's just plain rude
Yusakuraki chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
I have reviewed. O_O
Yusakuraki chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
I love your sense of humor and I love the pool thing going on! XD I'm laughing my head off!
FAN chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
i iz guilty now...luv'n the stories :3
Married Woman chapter 7 . 7/30/2009
Constructive bit: In light of ’s hatred for page-breaks, I suggest removing your chapter-intros and author's notes and putting them on separate documents. As things are now, it is very difficult to tell your notations from your story, and that has an extremely jarring effect.

Critical bit: Regarding your comments at the bottom of chapter seven. I find the ‘behind every fashionable woman is a fashionable gay guy’ both more offensive than your casual reference to the ‘fag hat’ (which is bad enough in itself) and a more telling indicator of your personality. You neither love gay guys nor have respect for them. You regularly indulge in offensive slurs and stereotypical humor at their expense, and expect them to take it without protest. You are a shallow and insensitive person.

No offense, of course.
Saku chapter 7 . 7/30/2009
Okay. Regarding that gay comment. Fine. Thats cool. as long as you dont mind me calling you a Completely Unbelievable Nasty Tramp, then cool. We're good.

PS: Read the capital letters.
A gay as you call us chapter 7 . 7/30/2009
OFFENSE TAKEN.

SEVERELY TAKEN.
Caffeine chapter 7 . 7/30/2009
Regarding your author's note at the bottom:

No offense, but you are a cunt.

(Starting to see why that "no offense" line doesn't work? No?)
Nicole chapter 18 . 6/27/2009
Just so you know, I effing love your story. I've actually lol'd about 100 times. I just started reading it today and I have now completed every chapter that you have written so far. But guess what? Your last updated chapter was in fucking two thousand and five and thusly, I am PISSED! I hope you have some sort of e-mail reminder thing whenever you get reviews so that you will see this and start writing again because right now I am really frustrated. WRITE, DAMN YOU!
wutai flea chapter 18 . 2/7/2009
noo you havent updated in like 4 years! what the heck?
wutai flea chapter 16 . 2/7/2009
cute. i dodnt get to read chapter 15 though...the link didnt work...