Reviews for A Quiet Sleep and a Sweet Dream
Beawild chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
That was fun! I love your J/P stories. He really understands her, with him she can relax and be a person not just the captain. In RL I have heard Kate Mulgrew say that her trailer was next to his and that they had become very good friends. She spoke very highly of him. I think that their RL friendship showed through on Voyager.
Kira-Hazel chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Very good. Very funny. Many lols.
Ellen K chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
"He loved that Janeway wasn't shy, that she reached right out and took what she wanted into her hand. That she tilted her hips, stroked him a few times, and looked him straight in the eye.

"Do it," she ordered.

He would never be able to hear that phrase in the same way again."

hahahahahahahaha, this is hilarious... now whenever I rewatch Voyager and Janeway utters her customary "Do it!" order I'm gonna think of something entirely different hahahaha
Claire O'Mack chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Love this story beautifully written hope you do more like this
keepcalm chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
again, another fantastic story! i absolutely love your work!
TrekGames23 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
This was a great fic and the ending had me LMAO -
Shakayla chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
That was a fun read! I think my favorite line was:

"If you ever tell anyone about this, Naomi Wildman will outrank you, you hear me?" she said.

LOL - that was so great and soooo Janeway!

Nicely done!
sernity1806 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
lol, I loved the captains pet ending. Loved the story very much.
Kath chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
The story was so warm and really wonderful. Tom correcting Kathryn "I'm the fun pilot", Kathryn's non-regulation underwear, Harry's comment at the end (!) - small details that say so much. Thanks for a great story. And I love the poem "Sea Fever" :)
BevNPicard chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
you've written another fun Janeway/Paris story. Thanks for this terrific read. I just love this pairing.
Isobel Rowan chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I always adore your sense of humor, er I mean the humor you give Janeway and Tom. They are laugh out loud moments that I can actually see. I loved this story and didn't want it to end. Good job and thanks for posting it.
kira66 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I love Janeway/Paris stories. I always thought they had the most chemistry out of all the characters.