Reviews for Mind Rape
jin3zi3 chapter 30 . 12/28/2018
Hi, this is jin3zi3, the Japanese dojin artist who made your The Moaning chapter1 into a manga. I've just finished reading your Mind Rape and I was never more thankful that I understand English than at this moment, because I can read your fanfics. I'm... I'm melting... OMG! Hey, does it continue?
aaaaaaa chapter 30 . 11/18/2018
i cant believe this actually got finished its almost a decade! thank you for writing this til the end and giving us the closure we needed, it might be short but it couldnt be better. Thank you! Im gonna reread again haha
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2018
Please make an alternate route where Buu absorbs Bow and confronts Vegeta and wins.
Retired Kitkat chapter 30 . 8/28/2018
This was one of the best reads I've had in this fandom. Honestly. Since it's been so long, I guess I'll have to read it all again someday, but I can tell it was a great ending to a great emotional story. Just need to ask if there will be an epilogue - that I'd gladly wait for - or if you're yet to mark it as complete?
Thank you so much for sharing and for taking your time and efort to finish it.
Sparkskun chapter 30 . 7/25/2018
I feel like I'm going to cry. Thank you so much because you finished and shared this story with us! This became my favourite fan fiction, not just from the fandom, but overall. I think you did a great job with the ending. With the whole "captured" feeling with Buu, it feels really finished with such an "open to possibilities" ending.
I'm going to miss this story and I'm going to miss your Buu very very much, but I'm also glad that it's finished.
Thank you again!
Passivekat chapter 30 . 7/22/2018
Wow a beautiful end to a sad tale. I'm glad that they have a chance together after all.

Nice work. It was worth the wait.

Hey Hysteria, it's me berry5tz! I got a tablet now and I wanted to make a new account for it. I thought is was smart. Now I don't think so. Ah well...great job though with this story. Thank you for seeing it through to the end.
lil joker 1989 chapter 30 . 7/22/2018
This was a good ending. It leaves things open with possibilites of how things will go from there. I have enjoyed reading all the chapters and I will miss this story. One day I'll come back and read it again.
Yoski chapter 30 . 7/22/2018
Thank you so much for finishing! I liked the ending! I think it was very IC for them.
Mirilla chapter 29 . 4/25/2018
Hey... By any chance will you be able to finish this?
will you please chapter 29 . 4/23/2018
post the last chapter? finish what you started, this is a masterpiece and it'll be a shame to leave it as it is
hey chapter 29 . 3/25/2018
will you pls pls continue this? give us the closure we neeed
ShadowSlayer203 chapter 29 . 3/16/2018
I found this fic at least a year ago, and reread it a few times in the wait of another chapter. This has to be one of the best fics I have ever read, and I encourage you to continue to write. Not just finishing this story but others you may start in the future. Take your time with the next chapter or other stories because I believe that you have a reason for not updating... Whether it be an illness, family death, school, writer's block, or you just forgot about it. Take all the time you want, after all this will always be here for us to read again.
please please pl chapter 29 . 3/2/2018
please please please please please please please please please please please please updateeeeee u cant leave us hanging
hai chapter 29 . 2/20/2018
i just read this and i cant believe you leave it as it is. this is amazing. please please please give us closure
Naname chapter 29 . 2/16/2018
I read this in a week and I love it plz update I have to know how it ends