Reviews for The Promise of a Wedding Ring
Letticia chapter 1 . 3/15
I really enjoyed this story. It really reflected how Tomoya feels about losing Nagisa and no matter how much he tried to deny it before. This also showed how much Ushio meant to him showing that even he tried to keep away from her because it felt too painful he still needed her in his life. The way this was written was also very good. It has a good pace and it doesn't divert from the plot.
great gospel chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
The fluff was definitely appreciated, after this emotional roller coaster of an anime. Very sweet. Well done!
Cute Kirby chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
You made me cry. :')
And the fact that "Can't Help Falling in Love with You" was playing in the background when I read this just made it that much better.
whatamievendoingrightnow chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
That was so cute! :)
Ann E. Casap chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I won't lie. I got a bit teary-eyed reading this. Beautiful, loved this.
NKC chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Though bittersweet, this was one of my favourite parts of the After Story arc. Watching Tomoya and Ushio bond truly lifted my heart.

With this little piece I think you've done that relationship justice. A fitting tribute to a truly touching story.

Thank you.
Jack Dalay chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I loved this story, you should right more clannad fics :3
StormFire12 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
aww i loved it! you write great stories!
Inoue Orihime15 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I can so see this as part the anime.

I almost cried so good job!
zephyrus 123 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Tomoya would always love Nagisa. Sad story. Like this.
Tchabita A chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I don't think there's such a word as "sighted" ... Only "saw" ...

Plushie is spelled like that right? xD

But plushy is also a very cute spelling of the word... xD

Nice fanfic... It makes me want to cry... :(( :( Keep it up! Have more stories!
ginytah chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
this was both heartbreaking and heartwarming.I was waiting for a fanfiction like this.
Matimo chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This was well witten and followed the anime well :). Tbh i kinda had a tear come out of my eye when reading this :')
reviewerX chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
just like the anime,ur story brought me to tears and it could easily be a part of the anime.2 thumbs up!