Reviews for The Price of Ignorance
lapaxlove chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
Good story, please continue
DiamondRainbows chapter 7 . 12/22/2011
Awesome job! I really like this! w PLZ do more!
Random Kidd chapter 7 . 11/8/2011
Ohmygoodness! You cannot leave us hanging like that D: Please update ASAP.

Random Kidd
SarySoda chapter 6 . 5/13/2011
poor Sayu...Mello, you jerk!
SarySoda chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
Poor Sayu seems so depressed...

is this gonna be nearxsayu? that would be pretty cool

UPDATE :D
SarySoda chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
lulz i just love how you end all of Near's messages with “Well then.”
lapaxlove chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
Update soon, it's really well written,

and I wonder what happened with her and Mello,

I feel kind of sad since what happened to him in the end...

but the story is good!
CraftAndBurn chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
I randomly stumbled on this during a bored trawl through the fic list. I really like what you have so far, and I hope you continue! :)
Hawkbelly chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
Oooo, I want to see what happens next!
Eris-92 chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
Go Sayu!

I like Matsuda and Sayu's relationship... I want to see how that goes on... Please, keep on writing!

Eris92
Tellytubby101 chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
How weird. As I read the paragraph, "Heartbreaker, Sewing Hearts. Did all the places that had an owner die have names that ended with hearts? Or was this just a eerie coincidence?" the song 'Heartbeat' by Scouting For Girls came on my iPod.

o.o

Thank you for the update. I would still continue reccommend a lengthier chapter, but it's much better. :-D Perhaps more detail and more Near could help!

From Tubby. :-)
Usagi323 chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
heheheheh, you gotta love good old Matsuda!XD Him and his slip ups. Loved the chappy!
Usagi323 chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
*smiles* God I love this Sayu. She is smart, but not genius; emotional, but not a nuisance; has angst, but not too much; An over all interesting person! Love the chappy, can't wait to find out the target!
Eris-92 chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
I like very much the way you describe Sayu's feelings, her obsession is described very well, especially her fear of silence and darkness. It looks as if what she really fears is the "emptyness", the absence of perception, for she's scared of what she can't control. To me it looks like that's also the reason why she joined the police: she couldn't stand ignorance because she couldn't control something she didn't know.

But most of all I loved the sentence:

"I go to bed at night and I cry for the murdered and the murderer themselves. Why do I cry for the murderer? Even I don't even know it. But…for some reason, I know it has to do with Mello."

I found that part very interesting. I want to know more about how Sayu looked at Mello! He was one of my favourite characters...

I love this story.

Eris92
Usagi323 chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Just a prediction or more like a guess...but will Sayu be a/the target? Loved the chappy!