Reviews for The Fellowship of the Booklights
AstroLatte chapter 6 . 6/28/2006
Ha ha! Nice!
Celesma chapter 6 . 7/22/2005
Um, that was messed up, but I loved it all the same. Especially the part with Millie and Wolfwood, hehe. _;;

- Removing the cigarette, he rubbed a hand over his eyes, muttering, "Forgive me Lord, for my mind has sinned..." -

:cracks up all over again:
MSkyDragons chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
hehehehehehe... funny!
OtakuAne chapter 6 . 12/22/2002
utterly hilarious! I can't wait for the second Booklights! keep 'em coming! (no pun intended ;)
Teal Huskie chapter 6 . 2/24/2002
*HYPERVENTILATES!* OMFG This is FREAKIN hilarious! XD! *Dies a gazillion times over.* THIS is going straight to the favorites section. *Dies again.* ROTFLMFAO...

Um.. very good story! XD
Otaku King chapter 6 . 2/23/2002
LMFAO!
Cladis chapter 6 . 2/21/2002
(cackles) Holy shit, that's funny stuff.
Rei Helen chapter 6 . 2/19/2002
*makes a face* Um...what's the point of all this? What's the point of life, for that matter? Should all aspects of genitalia be converted into machines, or should they just glow in the dark? I like that... "hey, unzip your pants, I'm trying to read here!"
Sunhawk chapter 6 . 2/19/2002
(snickers for a moment)

(said with a straight face) A true classic of modern literature, with such - (can't hold it in and cracks up)
Sunhawk chapter 6 . 2/19/2002
(snickers for a moment)

trimurti chapter 6 . 2/18/2002
Funny, funny, funny! My favorite chapter about these booklights was definitely chapter 2! Sad thing is, I can actually visualize the whole scene...Vash's sputtering about the booklight in chapter 4 (?) was also great, too!
Shadsie chapter 6 . 2/18/2002
Hehehe. I found this strangely amusing! I'm assuming that this started as some kind of inside joke and that you guys actually have one of those. Where'd you get it?