Reviews for Kissing For Dummies
AquiXia chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
awwww that was so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuteeee!
Demyxfan101 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Cute story. I know what it is like to have siblings. I have 5 sisters. 4 younger siblings and 1 older. They can be a real pain but I learn to deal with them and I actually have a very good relationship with them. Terra ur not alone. I'm 14 and haven't had my first kiss and i agree with you. I'm going to wait till the right man comes for me. Yes I am a girl.. Again cute story.
Mysterious Prophetess chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Very funny. And being a younger sibling I've heard complaints from my friends who are older siblings about the things mentions while I just shrugged smirked.

Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
That was descriptive about the kiss. Poor Van though, losing his allowance but all together amusing and sweet.
xXKiraXx chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
This was really cute, good job!
Alpine-Dragon-Queen chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Epic. Van, Ven. You're so bad.
caiktin chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Aww that's a sweet story! Love it very much - Extremely intriguing!
Taryn chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
This was cute and sexy and just beautifully original. loved it!
Spiritual Wolf chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Eeeeeeeee! c': I love this!

But the reason I've taken so long to review is.. well, a few weeks ago I actually read this, but then as soon as I read Vanitas' name, I skidaddled out of there! D; I wasn't done with Birth By Sleep at the time, but I just finished yesterday so here I am! w

And, uh. I've actually been a closet TerraxAqua fan since.. well, since the opening music video, actually. w" So reading this was like.. fangasm. w

I see what you did thar with the whole quadruplets thing. o;

I must say that I feel bad for Terra's mum. God damn. 36 hours of labor. If I were her, I'd totally hold that against them if they ever did anything out of line. o:

But. Uh. The kiss was hot. / Srsly.

And I thought it was hilarious how it was a bet between the four of them. -snickersnort- And how they started teasing Roxas and Sora. w That was cute.

Kay, talk to you whenever you pop up on msn! n.n

stellar chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
ohmaigosh, i loved this. it was tooo cute. :3 you did a great job. and the bolded words and italics really made the story more interesting for some reason. xD
4thFromTheFurnace chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
This story was kinda cute. Your grammar was pretty decent and it was easy to read. At first it baffled me why you did the whole quadruplet thing if only Ven was going to be there, but you ended up wrapping it up nicely. So great job!

Terra does seem like the kind of guy who would save something like that. Although, he compromised kind of quickly without seeming to have deep preconceived feelings for Aqua. He admitted it later and peer pressure can be a powerful thing, so it makes sense. Though seeing characters compromise is always a little disappointing.

Lastly, I do like your title, it's very eye-catching, and society does portray kissing that way, so it definitely makes sense. However, don't underestimate the meaning of one kiss. I know people -cough- who are saving their first kiss for their wedding day, and they aren't exactly the youngest dogs on the farm, so to speak. It definitely is something special. Just keep that in mind ;)

Overall, it was very entertaining, and I love your depiction of Vanitas. Very nice! Lord bless, and praying for you!

Andrew chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Comedy and romance! Normally I'm not a fan of the mix but you did it very well. I hope you continue this story.
TonberryBlue chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
OMG this was soooo cute! FOUR little brother? I would go crazy... But atleast they helped Terra and Aqua show their true feelings.

My Favorite line:

"And try not to overdo it Terra. Remember you've already got four little brothers to deal with, don't go making another little one because I ain't raising no baby." Van added teasingly, nudging Roxas who snickered.

I laughed so hard at that part ;P

This is definitely going into my community!

-Dare or No Dare
OrganizationsNumberXIII chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
XD i laughed so hard in the ending! you should do one where Vanitas falls for one of the girls and Sora,Roxas,and Ven arrange a date for him XD
FallingIntoParadise chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
This was soooo so cute! I loved it :)