Reviews for Reversal of Shadows
3466-0402 chapter 9 . 3/2
Oh gosh, I have to add as well that your characterisations are completely spot on and your dialogue is incredible! I can hear Ezio's words in Ezio's voice, and the other minor characters (the guarda and the multiplayer characters) are so wonderfully written that they literally sound right out of a Ubisoft game. What's even more amazing is that you've been able to write each of them with a really distinct personality! This is probably the best fic I've ever read! :)
3466-0402 chapter 8 . 3/2
Okay, omg, I can't not review this fic again! I've read it multiple times before and reviewed under anon several times to say the same thing, but every time I come back to this story, I'm always struck by how amazingly well-written it is and I just HAVE to leave another review to say so. The fight scenes are my absolute favourite! A lot of fanfic authors can't do them well and tend to lose track of what's happening halfway, but oh man, your fight scenes are on another level altogether. They're so well-written, I can literally see every action happening in my head as though I were watching a movie. And the story is amazingly engaging. Even though I've probably read this fic, like, five times over, I always find myself going back to it, and I always find myself reading it all in one go, unable to tear my eyes away. Literally, words can't describe how much I enjoy your story :) Thank you so much for sharing your work!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/19/2016
White stallion to the rescue! Great story.
EagleStrike1 chapter 18 . 3/22/2016
I found this story in a list of the best fanfics out there and I'm glad I did. Your characterization is spot on and your writing is as smooth as it gets. Thankyou for this great read.
Col chapter 8 . 1/13/2016
Gosh! I'm always seriously amazed by how well you write your fight scenes. They're always so vivid and eloquently written!
Col chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
Probably one of my favourite AC fics ever! I've read it loads of times and am looking forward to reading it again now :P See you at the end, haha!
Bitten Nails chapter 18 . 12/25/2015
I can't believe it's possible to hate Cesare more than I already have, but I guess nothing's impossible...

This was such an intense ride, so tragic... Thank u for this, really!
Bitten Nails chapter 14 . 12/25/2015
This was nicely done. The characters' reaction doesn't seem to be forced, and the scenes flowed naturally.

Whoohoo! Leonardo finally getting hurt instead of Ezio? Very nice. I'm so tired of all the other fanfics treating Leonardo as if he's some kind of limp-wristed fairy, and this one was a breath of fresh air.

Thank u!
Bitten Nails chapter 10 . 12/25/2015
I'm feeling a mixture of admiration and pity for Ezio. He hasn't gotten a full moment of peace ever since he returned...

It's awesome!
Wen1 chapter 18 . 8/5/2013
Wonderfull story, really well written, and all the more appreciated that Leaonardo and Ezio are only friends (man, how could so many people imagine Ezio as a Gay ? Leonardo, ok, history confirmed it, but Ezio ? He's a women lover). I liked to read a story in wich Ezio was hurted.
I'll read the sequel!
If you know other stories hurt/comfort, and without slash, don't hesitate to warn me !

Wen
Beitrix chapter 18 . 2/25/2012
Wow... I didn't read this fic so much as I watched it. That was fantastic. I'm still watching it. you painted the pictures beautifully with your words.
Chelsea chapter 18 . 11/21/2011
AMAZING! Read this all in one sitting, wonderful and true characterisation with a very gripping plot. I've recommended this on to an AC friend of mine too. Thankyou for a great read!
Sirusi chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
Damn it, I really need to go to sleep. And now you left me with the end of this chapter... *Twitch* But it does say a lot that this fic is enough to keep me awake at 4 a.m. when I am actually TRYING to get on a semi-normal sleep schedule.

In other words, this is my very roundabout way of saying that this is REALLY good so far! And I'm glad it's finished by the time I'm reading it, because you seem to have a proclivity for evil, EVIL cliffies.
Hekateras chapter 14 . 7/26/2011
...Wow.

Your Leonardo is freaking EPIC. Better yet, none of it seems OOC. Ezio's reaction at hurting Leonardo was completely believable, just like his obstinate reluctance to do it again, even for the greater good. And of course, Leonardo will have none of that.
Hekateras chapter 12 . 7/26/2011
Yes! The dottore's characterisation was spot-on towards the very end. A calculating, quietly confident and polite wolf in sheep's clothing. You made the reader admire his nerve and be infected by his insistence on sounding soothing and comforting and made the reader want to see him dead all the sooner. The moment Ezio kills him is just oh so satisfactory - for once, the doctor has miscalculated. D

Delicious intrigue and blackmail, and it makes sense that the Templars would try to get back at Ezio through Leonardo - it really felt rather baffling in the game that Leonardo provides such obvious support but remains unscathed.

The stallion is win. From the moment you mentioned him, I knew he'd end up being good for something.

"Andiamo, amico. You wish to leave here as much as I do".

Wonderful line and felt remarkably in-character, even though I don't recall seeing Ezio actually interact with horses in the game.