Reviews for Reversal of Shadows
Wen1 chapter 18 . 8/5/2013
Wonderfull story, really well written, and all the more appreciated that Leaonardo and Ezio are only friends (man, how could so many people imagine Ezio as a Gay ? Leonardo, ok, history confirmed it, but Ezio ? He's a women lover). I liked to read a story in wich Ezio was hurted.
I'll read the sequel!
If you know other stories hurt/comfort, and without slash, don't hesitate to warn me !

Wen
Beitrix chapter 18 . 2/25/2012
Wow... I didn't read this fic so much as I watched it. That was fantastic. I'm still watching it. you painted the pictures beautifully with your words.
Chelsea chapter 18 . 11/21/2011
AMAZING! Read this all in one sitting, wonderful and true characterisation with a very gripping plot. I've recommended this on to an AC friend of mine too. Thankyou for a great read!
Sirusi chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
Damn it, I really need to go to sleep. And now you left me with the end of this chapter... *Twitch* But it does say a lot that this fic is enough to keep me awake at 4 a.m. when I am actually TRYING to get on a semi-normal sleep schedule.

In other words, this is my very roundabout way of saying that this is REALLY good so far! And I'm glad it's finished by the time I'm reading it, because you seem to have a proclivity for evil, EVIL cliffies.
Hekateras chapter 14 . 7/26/2011
...Wow.

Your Leonardo is freaking EPIC. Better yet, none of it seems OOC. Ezio's reaction at hurting Leonardo was completely believable, just like his obstinate reluctance to do it again, even for the greater good. And of course, Leonardo will have none of that.
Hekateras chapter 12 . 7/26/2011
Yes! The dottore's characterisation was spot-on towards the very end. A calculating, quietly confident and polite wolf in sheep's clothing. You made the reader admire his nerve and be infected by his insistence on sounding soothing and comforting and made the reader want to see him dead all the sooner. The moment Ezio kills him is just oh so satisfactory - for once, the doctor has miscalculated. D

Delicious intrigue and blackmail, and it makes sense that the Templars would try to get back at Ezio through Leonardo - it really felt rather baffling in the game that Leonardo provides such obvious support but remains unscathed.

The stallion is win. From the moment you mentioned him, I knew he'd end up being good for something.

"Andiamo, amico. You wish to leave here as much as I do".

Wonderful line and felt remarkably in-character, even though I don't recall seeing Ezio actually interact with horses in the game.
Hekateras chapter 7 . 7/2/2011
Ah, delightful, nerve-wrecking, tense. Leonardo playing at a double-agent - this is what his role in Brotherhood should have been. I loved the game, but I was very disappointed by how underdeveloped the "Leonardo is working for the Borgia!" plotline was.

Pretending to work for both, trusted by neither. Talk about a rock and a hard place.

The chapter with the town turning against Ezio was masterful...
LyNn-6t7 chapter 11 . 6/16/2011
Holy Friggin CRAP! Well the hell has this story been hiding? Out of the 2000-ish Assassin Creed stories on this website there are only three that I find read-able and they are mostly Desmond centered, even though I'm a 100% Ezio fan to the last. LOL.

I can't believe I haven't read this before. Of course I don't usually dig through Assassin Creed Stories like I do other fandoms but STILL!

I'm on chapter 11 right now and only took a break in my rabid reading to review because dinner is curently calling my name,...but know I will be finishing this and its definently going on my Fav's list.

I actually think its the first AC fanfic to make it there too. I review alot but rarely put stories on my fav's list, as i only put the ones i know I'll be reading again in the future.

This one falls into that group.

Whew okay I think this reveiw is long enough...for now.

But Beware I may be making another appearance, cause like I said I'm only on chapter 11...and I have a tendency to ramble on when i review somthing I really like.

KUDOS! Till next time ;)
Softbrush chapter 12 . 2/5/2011
Oooooh, exciting! -Love- this story!
masta chapter 18 . 1/26/2011
perfect story i enjoyed it :)
tedsini chapter 8 . 1/19/2011
Well, I should get back to work but I think I'll read one more chapter ... OK, that's it, I've got to get working, but I want to see what happens next. One more chapter ...

Argh! I have to see what happens when they get back to Florence. I'll go back to work as soon as I finish.

... And so it goes. Great story. I couldn't stop reading. Nice job with the minor characters and the fight scenes are particularly well done. The game did a good job of integrating the historical figures of the time, right down to their respective ages. One possible background for a story might involve the foreign influences on Renaissance Italy. The Polo brothers had returned to Italy more than 100 years before the events of AC II and the Ottomans were hammering the Byzantine empire. The influence of the Arabic world might provide a nice tie-in with the assassins of Altair's homeland. The trade routes that went all the way to China would have meant all kinds of interesting artifacts turning up in Italy. Just some thoughts. I'm going to read the rest of your stories now; I just need to get some work done first:)
duvalia chapter 3 . 12/5/2010
Ah, I fell out of the fandom and therefore stopped reading, but with Brotherhood out, I'm back in. :)

There's nothing wrong with dialogue-heavy chapters especially when an author, like yourself, captures the personalites of the characters so well. I enjoyed it!
Astro-McPhearson chapter 18 . 10/23/2010
Whoa that was spectacular! I loved it! I was particularly impressed on your Leonardo, great work.

Are you going to do a sequel? I sure hope so.
MollyTheWanderer chapter 18 . 9/30/2010
I forgot to review! I quite enjoyed this. There was more than one moment I was freaking out for Ezio. Very good job.
demyxFAN chapter 18 . 9/29/2010
A great ending to a great fiction. Wow. You did a fabulous job on connecting this story to your perspective of the beginning of brotherhood (which I CAN'T wait for btw omgggg!)

I'm really excited that such a fantastic writer is open for AC suggestions and requests.

If you don't mind I'll be shooting ideas out here and there, when I come across something or I think of something that maybe you'd like to play with a bit -

Like now! xD How about a fic about this? gallery/#/d2c195p

Dramatic, if you like that sort of thing. I tried contacting the author of the fic this is based off of but apparently she 'lost it' sooo the fanfic that the artist drew it off of is now nonexistant - but you can make it exist again! 8D

This artist (if you don't know of Doubleleaf already) has LOTS of AWESOME Assassin's Creed pictures in her gallery that she drew. If you look through them I guarantee you'll get some inspiration for some fics. Here's the link to the gallery: gallery/