Reviews for A Hypothetical Situation
DJ chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
THAT WAS SO FUNNY. AWESOME JOB! Poor Shunsui,I wish there was more to this story.
lovelyanimeangel chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
oh god! this was HILARIOUS! i tried to keep in my laughter cause my family's sleeping, but I couldn't hold it in! buhahaha! / omg, hilarious! taht was great
Soraya the All Speaker chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Ohhhhh boy. Very nicely written. Poor Shuunsui though!
TheShatteredRose chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
D'awww, Ukitake was so cute all the way through this. I just wanted to pinch her cheek because of how nervous she was acting.

Poor Shunsui, btw. And Unohana, classy as always

Wonderful story! Funny and well written, as always. You're a credit to this fandom, for sure!
ive-got-2-many-ideas chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
ROTFLMAO!
bleachfan78 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Awesome. You've gotta love Unohana just sitting there totally calm with her tea. Great story.
FS2011 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Update coming soon... and that was epic! Can I say that i love ya for this?
RunicSiren chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I love it! The ending had me cracking up! I love how you had Ukitake handle the whole situation. I hope to keep seeing more from you soon!
CleverPhoenix chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
HAHAHAHAHA! That meeting could have gone A LOT better, poor Shunsui! Loved the fic idea and I could easily see it happening with any father figure finding out their daughter is pregnant with the child of a flirt. Great work and keep it up!
orphen chica chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Absolutley loved this story, definatley one of my many favourites amongst your work. I would love to see more Shunsui/Ukitake works.
KlonoaDreams chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
From the moment I read the summary up to the last line, I was smiling. I can actually see that happening had Ukitake been female and did get pregnant by Shusui. You've done a great job! Keep it up! Now, to favorite this!
26 | « Prev Page 1 2