Reviews for Of Amusement
NewEclipse chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I have found a new pairing to fall in love with. I don't know much about Hong Kong from the series ( Europe holds more favor to me then Asia ), but reading this really makes me want to.

Love the use of the definitions of amusement and of at the beginning of each point of view.

-Gives you a lit firecraker, runs off to find more stories about these two-
silvestras chapter 1 . 7/10/2010

I loved it. The two most unlikely characters, no common history whatsoever, and yet you made it work so well, so believable.

It's refreshing. 3
CoolyB chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Oh Fishsticks! I wrote a really long review and i accidently erased all of it. DX Anyways I like how you wrote Hong Kong's speech pattern and how Vash thought it was just a flub of his english. I also like how you used the defitnions of amusement and of to change pov's and describe how their emotions. SwitzKong totally the best crack couple ever! :33 -shot-
Nerica chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
"Thank you all for reading a story about two Nations returning power to a building," Why of course, you're welcome by the way lol

I like the feel of this ficcie, different yet familiar enough to be our Maddox and Vash ;)

He thought Maddox had slipped on his English xD

And yes, Vash time flies by when one is having fun eh?

""Expect that invitation sometime next weekend,""

He's starting to get used to that way of talking ;D It's nice how they are able to if not comprehend, at least understand each other better in the course of that little expedition.

So that's how it started too lol (like how I just took it a bit as granted the way they interract in MAAE etc)

(not even sure what I'm saying is making sense, or at least if it was the right way to say it...xD Lol same old same old P)

Thanks for sharing~
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
God, this pairing continues to become more and more adorable every time I get new material of it. I am awaiting the plot bunny that will give me the inspiration I need to write a SwitzKong fic too, because this pairing seriously meets a lot of the criteria that I want in my next fic, specifically a pairing with interesting character interactions and development.

And hey, this fic was chock full of that too. Hong Kong's word play was quite interesting, and so was the play on the title that made up all the sections of this fic. Brilliant :3

PrussianAwesomeness chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Gaaah! I loved it~~ I swear, you're making Switzerland/Hong Kong one of my OTPs 3
21 | « Prev Page 1 2