Reviews for The Broken Unpromised
Bettybell23 chapter 44 . 12/27/2019
I really want to see another chapter for this story it's awesome and a very amazing story and should be continued
Haha chapter 32 . 4/9/2019
Tbh you should change the name

Like you should be literate enough to know that an Adrian and Rose fanfic means they end up together so change the name your ending is the one we try avoid in the book if we wanted Dimitri and Rose we'd read the actual book not your...ummmm "episodes" just saying
Cheychey1997 chapter 1 . 2/20/2019
Are you going to update soon? I'm really enjoying this story!
Lrl272 chapter 18 . 10/3/2018
I don't want it to happen, but if Dimitri and Rose get together i serioulsy hope it's because Adrian died, not because she left him.
Lissa Sage chapter 18 . 12/24/2015
WOOOOOOO ROMITRI
Lissa Sage chapter 10 . 12/23/2015
I've just realized (if you have not read bloodlines the ruby circle do not read this next comment.) Ethan's grandfather on dimka's is also Ethan's great uncle. MIND BLOWN!
Lyssa chapter 44 . 10/27/2015
I have fallen in love this story and of course My Dating Proposal by Adrian Ivashkov, and really wish you would continue this one. I'm sorry about the hardships that you were/are going through but I do hope you will come back and finish this story...

Here's hoping that you are happy,
-Lyssa
Midnite.mystik chapter 44 . 10/22/2015
Do you think that you might ever finish this story. I read the first one and now this one. I liked them both.
ilovesos9467 chapter 44 . 6/12/2015
So I've fallen in love with this story and read it through and through. I'm juat disappointed that it's been so long since you have updated. I'm sorry about the hardships that you were/are going through but I do hope you will come back and finish this story... :)
Guest chapter 44 . 5/14/2015
Please write.
M chapter 44 . 4/10/2015
Hi Terri, I really enjoyed This story and of course My Dating Proposal by Adrian Ivashkov. Shame that you were not able to finish this story, but I 'm sure it will all work out for Rose and Dimitri.
Hope that you're happy now, so you can enlighten us with new stories.
Regards,
M
B4bidden chapter 44 . 9/13/2014
Sorry to hear u have been going through some bad times hope you stay strong and sending u prays n love..
can't wait to read more of this story n many more u may write good luck my friend. Hope to read more soon
Guest chapter 40 . 6/21/2014
I liked it ... but when u killed adrian... I literally cried...
Lrl272 chapter 12 . 2/20/2014
This is a great story! I loved the first one! I wasn't going to read this one because it isn't finished and hasn't been updated in a long time, but I started it anyways and I'm sad, it's so good I want to keep reading it but I can't knowin it isn't finished. Although I'm excited about Dimitri coming back I don't want Adrian to die ah I'm so conflicted! Please come back and finish it!
Guest chapter 44 . 1/8/2014
I absolutely love this story, it is amazing, I know it has been a while but PLEASE continue it because I need to find out how it was going to end! Keep up the fantastic work!
L