Reviews for Diamond in the Rough
babyvfan chapter 9 . 7/3/2015
babyvfan chapter 6 . 7/3/2015
Unbelievable. Draco wastes no time. Though it's odd that he gave up that easily without putting much of a fight
babyvfan chapter 5 . 7/3/2015
Oh my...while I have different ideas on what Harry should do with Draco with Percy the ass, I only have one thing to say: bye-bye asshole. Harry's too good for him
babyvfan chapter 4 . 7/3/2015
Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. my opinion Draco shouldn't have a say in what he does outside the office. I feel so bad for Harry. I was wincing for him
babyvfan chapter 3 . 7/3/2015
Malfoy is not playing fair. He's seriously not playing fair.
babyvfan chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
Wow. I don't know which is more shocking. The fact that his friends spared no expanse in the makeover, what the dating flirt expert said, that Percy was passed out the time they got back from dinner, that they only had sex twice, or Draco's last comment.

So far it's a tie. It's all a tie
babyvfan chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
So far off to a very interesting start, though the Percy x Harry thing is a bit surprising. I would never see them together that way
Cheska chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
I enjoyed the story! Kind of bittersweet though since his family isnt accepting of their relationship, and of brother and him are arguing.
chloe chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
chloe chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I just hate this Percy !
Charlie Raey chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
oh god such funny words you write, m'dear! SUCH FUNNY, FANTASTIC FUCKIN WORDS!
Mila Pink chapter 9 . 8/8/2012
This was a family reunion!
Severus is a family friend or lover of some of them?
I loved it. I thought Harry would never get out of that unhealthy relationship.
DemeRain chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
I found this alternate universe highly amusing. Many things were different, but many more stayed the same ... Percy is still an ass. Thank you for this wonderful story.
patricia.pc chapter 10 . 5/14/2012
Great story, just what I was looking for! :)
Hi chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
A smile cracked my face when I read the last line. An improvement from wanting to beat Percy.