Reviews for Diamond in the Rough
Cheska chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
I enjoyed the story! Kind of bittersweet though since his family isnt accepting of their relationship, and of brother and him are arguing.
chloe chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
chloe chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I just hate this Percy !
Charlie Raey chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
oh god such funny words you write, m'dear! SUCH FUNNY, FANTASTIC FUCKIN WORDS!
Mila Pink chapter 9 . 8/8/2012
This was a family reunion!
Severus is a family friend or lover of some of them?
I loved it. I thought Harry would never get out of that unhealthy relationship.
kisses
DemeRain chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
I found this alternate universe highly amusing. Many things were different, but many more stayed the same ... Percy is still an ass. Thank you for this wonderful story.
patricia.pc chapter 10 . 5/14/2012
Great story, just what I was looking for! :)
Hi chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
A smile cracked my face when I read the last line. An improvement from wanting to beat Percy.
anon azure chapter 10 . 9/26/2011
THIS IS AWESOME! I CERTAINLY CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL... DO FINISH SOON! I'LL BE WAITING!
0140067 chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
Well, you have successfully made me want to read the sequel to see what the heck is going on. xD
0140067 chapter 9 . 8/27/2011
Well. I suppose it was a nice ending but it kind of skipped from Harry being mad at Draco, to Harry loving him. So I didn't really see much of that. But I did like the story. I'm probably going to submit this review and think of a million things I should've mentioned.. xD
0140067 chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
Well that's lovely. I'm assuming the next chapter is the break up scene. Woo! xD

I don't really like seeing Harry with Percy... but Malfoy seems more like a bully at the moment who's waving Harry's job in his face...
0140067 chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
What Malfoy said at the end sounds like a corny pickup line. xD
0140067 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Sounds interesting! It's weird that all of Harry's money is going into "Percy's investments" instead of "their investments." (Unless I'm just thinking this because I'm still a teenager and know nothing and such xD.)
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
:D sounds soooo good so far!