Reviews for Pretty
Mansher chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Cute fic. Keep going with it XD

I don't know if there is any confirmation with John's death. The only thing that said about it was that the Confederacy sent his parents a letter saying he is dead before he reached the ghost academy. The Confederacy had a history of corruption and lies. So I see a decent chance for John to be alive hehe.
Cstan chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Nice story, you could really see the influence Jim had on his son.

The only problem is that John Raynor died in an accident a few years prior to the beginning of StarCraft. Jim's wife commited suicide after they learned of his death since she blamed herself for sending him to Ghost Acadamy.
Naela chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Haha loved the surprise reveal! I think I read that thread about Nova and John being a couple until someone pointed out the age difference. Still the interactions between the two were cute.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I think it's an intriguing concept that Nova met Raynor's kid. But isn't he supposed to be dead before Jim even defected to the Sons of Korhal? In any case, I enjoy reading your work! Keep it up!
lordofoneword chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This is a pretty intriguing fic. And that last part, i surely didn't expect that to be John Raynor. I don't think i read any fics on him at all.
hapcelion chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
hey, nice, i think this is the only fic i've read that actually had john raynor in it. While legally dead, johny raynor may still be alive, since people who go into the academy would probably have to be cleaned of their past lives in order to work as effective agents and splinter cells.

If I may, would you be interested in producing a serial story centered on John Raynor?

on the side note, if you were to do a romance fic with Nova, why not try Arc Bennet? If you've read the Heaven's Devil's novel for Starcraft II, you could probably pair them up. Of course, it's kind of because they're both Old Family kids that i thought they'd work well together, so yeah...

well, nice fic anyways!