Reviews for Love Is Broken
spike'smate chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
great story but PLEASE update soon
Lelly chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
this is really good! When are you going to finish it?
lk
Mosquito chapter 3 . 1/6/2003
please don't stop there! I'm dying to know what's going to happen next!
dustyvamp chapter 3 . 11/30/2002
I just came across this and I really like it so far. Kinda sad though. I hope that I can find wherever it is that u currently post it.
Kelly chapter 3 . 11/16/2002
Yeah uh Ummmm I am outraged too! I love your stories :'( I wish u wouldn't leave! But great story.
msu chapter 3 . 9/30/2002
This is very, very good. Very interesting and fascinating plot line. I really want to know what you're planning on doing, keeping me anxiously waiting.

I too lol when Buffy said she dated the dead guys and that they were hotties. Too, too funny.

Please update ASAP
becky chapter 2 . 5/12/2002
this is getting good, and it's well written too. great story... more soon? ;)
Spike's Lil Devil chapter 2 . 4/30/2002
Please write more soon.
Sarah chapter 2 . 4/22/2002
hey girl, that was great, even when people were IMing me, it was the sound of them weas drowned out for that moment that i was reading. It was great, I can't wait to read the rest. I'm so into it, even though I don't watch the show, that makes me want to see it all the more, but you and i both know i don't have that channel, which really sucks. But I loved it, no matter how hard I try, it's just to hard to imagine how real tha all sounds, I can picture it when i'm reading it, I can rarely ever do that, keep up the great work, you could become a great writer, i wouldn't doubt it, and i would support you all the way, well, that was great, can't wait for the rest, bye. love ya girl.
misusspike chapter 2 . 4/19/2002
write more right now!. Thats an excellent story. Neeeeeeeeeeeeeed !
terri chapter 2 . 4/19/2002
Looking forward to the rest, please post soon.
Bloodluvingirl chapter 2 . 4/19/2002
Great story! Please do continue.
Salas chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
Cool story! How did He die? update soon!
kerMETS chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
I read this story when you posted it, it looked really good. Why haven't you updated? this story has such a great start it's frustrating.
Rain chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
Up date! PLEASE Good STORY!