Reviews for That Old Illusion of Free Will
huffle-bibin chapter 12 . 12/4/2010
I just read this in one go and it was amazing! You did such a fantastic job of representing all of the character's feelings (especially Jo and Jimmy) and blended the different stories so well. I wish that I could properly say how fantastic this story is, but I can't, so I'll just say awesome job.
silvercougarcub chapter 12 . 9/7/2010
Wonderful story! Very well written!*blush*jealous of Jo ending up with Jimmy though!LOL I'll deal... if I have to! Kudos!
Manifestation of a Storyteller chapter 12 . 8/27/2010
I feel really bad for Cas he is so lonely. :(
Carly77 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I've never really thought of Jo and Jimmy being together but I am really enjoying reading your story. It's really great and I'll watch out for new chapters.
Manifestation of a Storyteller chapter 11 . 8/22/2010
Love this chapter.

I can image Jimmy getting really nervous and asking Cas to take over LOL

UPDATE SOON
Manifestation of a Storyteller chapter 10 . 8/17/2010
Jimmy meeting Ellen, the thought makes me smile. Dean's frustration is written out really well.

update soon
Jianali chapter 10 . 8/17/2010
enjoying this :) can't wait for the reunion of Ellen and Jo, I can see her slapping the back of Cas's head for him and the other angel keeping her and Jo apart. :)
Lila Mae chapter 10 . 8/17/2010
"It was dark." Poor Cas... He's learning, but apparently not fast enough... -_-' I do a happy dance every time I see an update alert in my inbox... so let's dancing! ;)

*Lila Mae
Sandra chapter 9 . 8/11/2010
Dean-Cas conversation was awsome.
Manifestation of a Storyteller chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
I feel a Dean and Cas reunion coming.

Also using Meg is really working well into the story.
Manifestation of a Storyteller chapter 7 . 8/6/2010
Love all the character interaction Jo/Jimmy Bobby/Ellen Gabe and poor Cas let the poor guy met his friends.

waiting for updates
Sandra chapter 7 . 8/3/2010
Love Gabriel parts, he is awsome.
Maat chapter 6 . 7/28/2010
This is really good, I'm surprised that you don't have more reviews. I look forward to see what will happen next :-)
Prowler4 chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
If Gabriel is oh-so-smart, why doesn't he just freeze the fetus in the womb? The process was used in Sanctuary, where Magnus kept her daughter frozen as an embryo for over 70 years. Of course, that was most likely outside the womb, but Gabe's an archangel for Pete's sake. I'm sure he could manage. That way Jimmy and Jo can take things as slow as they want, but as soon as they cross that line bing, bang, boom and nine months later they have a bouncing baby. So simple.

That title, combined with the plot, is really making me think, in a melancholy way. *sigh* And what is with Cas telling Ellen to forget Jo? No, that is just wrong! Why can't Ellen be taken to Jo? And who's doing her healing, cuz if she's still laid up, they're doing a real crappy job so far.

Despite my outrage and irritation towards some characters on behalf of others, I plan on checking up on this story. Once I begin something, I prefer to finish it. So hurry with the next chapter!
Laura Kay chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
I really love this story! It's a very original idea, and I love how you are writing everyone, especially Bobby and Ellen, they are very in-character. I also love the Castiel-Jimmy, really examining how the two are separate, and how their actions are different. Great writing, please continue!

Laura :)