Reviews for There Once Was a King
I liked this story, but it should have had at least one sex seen.
Jaspersweetie chapter 18 . 6/1
please, please update. Love this fic. please update
Thisisnotsparta99 chapter 6 . 12/12/2018
Hey so I’ve loved this story for so long and I’m revisiting it again now that I’m Bella’s age lol and it never fails to astound me how you’ve written prose so elegantly and how nice it sounds. The picture comes to life for me. Thank you for that. It’s comforting me right now as I read.
winterhorses chapter 17 . 12/2/2018
Rereading this fic...apparently I’d forgotten how great it is! I’m sad that there isn’t more, but I’m thankful for the amazing chapters you’ve written. Just wanted to let you know that if you ever feel like writing more, it will be very VERY much appreciated! CxB forever! :D
Rachel xxoo
Tater Tots chapter 18 . 1/12/2018
Good god this story still wrecks me the fourth time reading it. Even though it's not finished I still consider this fic to be a fucking masterpiece, and I hope and pray that circumstances line back up favorably for you to update it again. I must be some kind of masochist to cause myself the worst case of blue balls ever by rereading this, but I seriously can't stay away from it for too long. It's just too good. Never in my life have I read a story so sensual. How the hell do you make holding hands so orgasmic? I am amazed.
I hope life is going well for you.
-TT
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 17 . 12/27/2017
They should have just told Charlie, now Renee is keeping a secret from him. I can’t believe Carlisle just left!? WTF. How can she trust him if he just left her to deal with her parents alone?
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 10 . 12/26/2017
Ending the marriage BEFORE the holidays makes more sense to me.
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 7 . 12/26/2017
Best chapter yet
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 2 . 12/26/2017
I’ve always loved Carlisle paired with Esme, but this is interesting
AEK chapter 18 . 6/28/2017
Please hurry and update the story I need to know what happens next
Guest chapter 18 . 5/6/2017
I don't know who you are and I don't know where you are,I just hope you're safe and healthy and I hope you find it in your heart to continue expressing your beautiful imagination into words ,because we're all eager to read how this turns out !
Guest chapter 4 . 3/25/2017
My heart can't take this, but I will make it.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/25/2017
I'm obsessed. Thank you.
winterhorses chapter 18 . 12/31/2016
Ack, noooo! I was so excited to find another CxB that I didn't check to see if it was finished. I know it's been a long time, but please please pick this up again! Pretty please?
Rachel xxoo
AllISeeAreStars chapter 18 . 9/6/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
1,301 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »