Reviews for There Once Was a King
AEK chapter 18 . 6/28/2017
Please hurry and update the story I need to know what happens next
Guest chapter 18 . 5/6/2017
I don't know who you are and I don't know where you are,I just hope you're safe and healthy and I hope you find it in your heart to continue expressing your beautiful imagination into words ,because we're all eager to read how this turns out !
Guest chapter 4 . 3/25/2017
My heart can't take this, but I will make it.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/25/2017
I'm obsessed. Thank you.
winterhorses chapter 18 . 12/31/2016
Ack, noooo! I was so excited to find another CxB that I didn't check to see if it was finished. I know it's been a long time, but please please pick this up again! Pretty please?
Rachel xxoo
AllISeeAreStars chapter 18 . 9/6/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/4/2016
You write in such a beautiful way . It makes my heart ache !
Erin chapter 18 . 3/25/2016
This story is beyond phenomenal, please you have to come back to it and finish it! Your writing is amazing I absolutely devoured this fic and loved every minute of it. I absolutely have to know how it ends please please finish it, I'm begging you.
impossiblexdreamer chapter 18 . 1/2/2016
I forgot this story was left incomplete. I'm devastated, but I can only assume that Carlisle and Bella found their happiness and perfect ending somehow :)
Guest chapter 18 . 7/10/2015
Another amazing story abandoned?
Guest chapter 18 . 6/18/2015
This is the best fanfiction I have ever read. Beautifully crafted, evoking such strong emotions. I only beg you to finish this amazing story. Please, it is so stunning, I'd go as far as to say its perfect. If you finish the story I will be eternally grateful, you are so talented.
Goldielover chapter 18 . 2/27/2015
This is a wonderful story. I really hope this author takes pity on us readers, and returns to finish it one day.
bloomsburry-dhazel chapter 18 . 2/4/2015
This story was hot as hell...with Carlise losing control. Ahaha...Just really disappointed that this wasn't finished when they were nearly about to do it.
bloomsburry-dhazel chapter 4 . 2/4/2015
I don't know but I'm am reallu disappointed with this chapter, with Bella immediately jumping in bed with some random guy, like a common whore. I thought she was still a virgin coz she acted sweet and she's kinda weird. Just disappointing really. I wanted for her to have Carlisle as her first lover. This almost made me want to stop reading.
Brits23Fan chapter 18 . 11/21/2014
I really love reading there once was a king over and over again. I can't get over how amazing it is. I would really love to know how it ends. Please if you can, finish their love story :) they deserve to have their story told. Email me at
1,307 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »