Reviews for There Once Was a King
carella lover chapter 18 . 9/23/2014
OMG! Why is this not finished! This story is amazeballs!
Like this is such a good story line and you're such a good writer! Don't stop what you're doing because we love it!

i really wish you guys wrote more of this..I was really looking forward to it
-gabz
Featherfreak chapter 18 . 8/8/2014
Please update loving this story
moregoth chapter 18 . 7/22/2014
Wonderful story! I have enjoyed the complexity and thought you have weaved into the story . and perhaps most of all the way Carlisle and Bellas dialogues the flow of it is just stunning. Looming forward to the conclusion
Guest chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
OH MY GOODNESS THIS CHAPTER GAVE ME SO MANY FEELS. I LOVE YOU AND I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW AMAZING YOU ARE. -c
Crstn Grey chapter 18 . 3/21/2014
When are you going to continue this story? I want to know whats next
Laurie143 chapter 18 . 1/27/2014
This is the best story I read on here so far and I really really enjoyed it. I really hope you update really soon because I really have to know what happens next so pretty please with a cherry on top update really soon! :-) CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
Your GreatestFan chapter 18 . 12/2/2013
Everytime i read this story it never fails to captivate me in the love that these characters share. You are talented as a writer! Please do continue to write this story, I'd really love it if you finished their story. Email me at
Cathryn.Underwood290 chapter 18 . 11/10/2013
Are you still going with it. It's really great
Hikada chapter 18 . 10/11/2013
great story, please continue , update soon please
Swatznik chapter 7 . 10/4/2013
Love, love, love!
AWhiterShadeOfHedgehog chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Hey!
Just wanted to say again how very much I love this story. It's absolutely amazing!
PLEASE continue and finish it, it would be such a shame to waste such a good story by abandoning it. Pretty please, with a cherry on top, please write more?
FINPIN11 chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
So. I am rereading this for the ... I dunno ... 5th time. Hoping that maybe, juuuuuuust maybe, you'll pick this little story back up and continue it.

Please?!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/24/2013
I know from previous reads what's going to happen. Sob sob sob...
Guest chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
You are such a talented author. Every word is magical, envoking such real emotion. This story is magic, better than most (if not all) well written exb stories. Your characters are so real, so developed and unique. You are truly a gift to the written world. Please continue. I know rl can be so, so hard, and it can make you forget why you started this in the first place, but I beg of you, please continue. This story deserves an ending. I hope all is well.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
Please continue and complete this fic! I need it more the Carlisle needs Bella (oh yeah, I went there). Please. I wait for it ardently, constantly.
1,307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »