Reviews for There Once Was a King
Guest chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
Love it. My chest feels so thought every other sentence. I find that when Carlisle is written well, a rare thing, it evokes so much more emotion in me then a well written ExB story. Great job! Please continue!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
Please please please PLEASE update!
l.peterson180 chapter 18 . 12/20/2012
I hope you haven't given up on this! I love everything about the story and relationship with Bella and Carlisle.. Dying for an update
RedHairBlueEyes chapter 18 . 12/4/2012
I'm just gonna say I LOVE this story and am DYING with anticipation about what's next. It's so wonderfully written and the girls-oh the sweet little girls! Please please update!
Acciofics459 chapter 18 . 11/18/2012
This is, hands down, the most beautiful story I've ever read—not only in the amazingly detailed imagery, but also in the way Carlisle and Bella handle themselves in the face of obstacles nearly insurmountable. I have loved this story from the first chapter on, and I hope you will be able to continue it soon.
Ivorygirl1990 chapter 18 . 11/8/2012
Awesome story! I sure hope you will get back to it and finish it! Wouldn't want to leave your fans hinging now would you?
Ivorygirl1990 chapter 17 . 11/8/2012
Wow! Bella sure has it together! Really wise for someone so young. Awesome chapter and story!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
I love this story so far. It's so beautiful. I normally don't go for bXc but I can't put this one done! I just have one thing that I don't understand, how can she nodd on the phone and he understand that?
silviafarro chapter 18 . 10/2/2012
I just love this story...This story is OMG...really!
this is just perfect! is so intense!
silviafarro chapter 9 . 10/2/2012
omg...I can't think right now
you are an exelent writer
FinnMac chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Bella seemed less a nonconformist, more a sensual creature. She sure was confident with Carlisle!
FinnMac chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Hiatus? Ugh! This sounds great already.
Ivorygirl1990 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Wow! What an intense first chapter!
Priscilla chapter 18 . 8/14/2012
Just discovered this littlw Gem and i couldn't put it down. It AMAZING... Please tell me you plan on finishing this fic?
Guest chapter 18 . 7/27/2012