Reviews for After Confessions
NaruhinaloverUA chapter 27 . 3/28
This is a very nice and interesting story.I would appreciate if you can complete this story as fast as you can as I can't wait to read more.
the konoha 2nd demon chapter 19 . 2/12
That was hilarious, the toad swallowed hiashi
gummy b3ars chapter 27 . 2/9
MOre pls
I am in love with this story!...its soooooo cute ...i love hinata here and naruhina .
NaruHinadorablez chapter 3 . 1/23
The hell?!
The old man in the ramen shop isn't Teuchi?
Darkan6elmoOnlighT chapter 22 . 12/29/2014
can you atleast put a chapter in which hinata beats the crap out of sakura so badl or like sakura gets humiliated god am ready to snap that pink haired banshees head into two. anywas looove it
JSemillano chapter 27 . 12/21/2014
Nice story . I really really love it . .
Tnx for writing it . . I love naruhina pairings . . _
tiffany chapter 27 . 11/10/2014
Please continue love the story
Kry Havoc chapter 27 . 9/23/2014
I really liked this story. I feel it could be a Naruto movie.
CrazyassedChick chapter 27 . 9/23/2014
Please pretty please update this story... It's so freaking awesome...I was actually at the edge of my seat waiting for more... You people just love to leave good beautiful naruhina stories incomplete.
I am a desperate obsessed naruhina fan and I like the story so please update!
Chrisfragger chapter 21 . 9/4/2014
You really do well in making the Hyuuga Council into a Bunch of old bastards that need to be killed off.
Chrisfragger chapter 17 . 9/4/2014
This story is ramping up into something pretty good. Slow start and all but it's getting better.
superME2749 chapter 18 . 8/4/2014
Woo go hinata! U go girl!
Greyfire34 chapter 27 . 7/3/2014
Loved the story I know you were trying to stick to cannon but at the same I really wish naruto actually got the chance to talk to her about and got into a relationship with her. I personally think too much time passed between the confession and when they finally kissed. We as readers didn't get to see what they were like as a real couple. Enough griping, it was still a great story regardless well done.