Reviews for After Confessions
DarkA chapter 9 . 8/24
And this is where I stop reading. Hiashi is almost like royalty. He would never lower himself like that in an ice cream parlor. Also, you use Japanese phrases here and there but your fics heavily lacks the Japanese cultural influence you see in the Naruto verse.
Potato07Gal chapter 27 . 8/14
It was sooo beautiful and great, but why did it have to end so quickly! I want to see what happens afterwards! ''Believe it!''
Manisha chapter 27 . 8/2
seriously i hope masahi kishimoto was reading this right now he would learn a lesson or two from you...after i read the title i thought it will be overlaced with romance story but you story was a breath of fresh air... WOWWOWSUPER DUPER WOW if that counts
Amazing plot...the way you showed hinatas development within the anime story line was perfect...no one felt out of character from the original anime...i hate it when hyuga hiashi is shown all black and when story drifts from being a story of hardwork to a story of prophecies and what not random powerful blood line relation...
i loved all the action scenes and the background music...you gave hinata her fair share of fights, romance, decision making, her role and love for family, bond with her sensei...which is so unlike manga where she was just a naruto fan girl...plus yours was closer to reality as naruto had other people to think about than just sasuke and other feeling to ponder on like romance and not being his dense self all the time...

But ...first the fall of truth in the anime had this property if one fails to win over the other half the other half will dominate you in real world that is why naruto was warned in original anime but hinata failed in this one but still continued to be her...second what upsets me is you didnt lead the prophecy anywhere i guess you planned to write more but got busy with stuff so finished it midway
*angry face* Why u no upload?! And for six years as well!
satomika chapter 27 . 5/9
Nice NaruHina ending!

I hope there'd be an action-packed, romance-heavy, family-based sequel to this!
g.o.d chapter 22 . 1/15
Lol. You Hinafags are so pathetic. Hinatits is a useless talentless loser. Go kill yourself.
QuentinTNT chapter 27 . 11/28/2015
It a great story / storyline plus fighting
IHasTehYoloSweg chapter 4 . 11/25/2015
Can she jyuken herself?
CapnMurica239 chapter 27 . 10/31/2015
I loved this story, I haven't gotten to read many others that are so close to the actual anime. I'm still a bit salty about naruto not even talking to Hinata after Pain.. -_-
randplumb chapter 4 . 9/8/2015
Hinata keeps trying to get stronger...a little slow here...where is Naruto?
randplumb chapter 3 . 9/5/2015
cool chapter. It shows the struggle of Hinata to improve even after the Pain battle. She faces her problem alone before she gets close to Naruto.
randplumb chapter 2 . 9/4/2015
I love the place that you decided to pick the story up. Hinata is a witness to what happens here? I can't wait to see what happens.
randplumb chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Great start...the scene after the Pain battle was the beginning of my frustration with Naruto...I love it...but was sure hoping Naruto and Hinata would get close very quick after what Hinata did in fighting for Naruto. Alas, it never happened.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/4/2015
Hinata was 16 during so was naruto but until the 4th shinobi world war began he turned 17 and sasuke turned 17 a few weeks before him the rest were 16 including hinata apart from neji tenten and rock Lee who turned 18
NaruhinaloverUA chapter 27 . 3/28/2015
This is a very nice and interesting story.I would appreciate if you can complete this story as fast as you can as I can't wait to read more.