Reviews for Killing Yourself To Live
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I don't think I've really read this before - I've heard of DaphneNeville, but I haven't read anything with them, I believe. I love the mentions of DaphneBlaise and DaphneTheo, because I sort-of ship both of them, and I like how Draco was Astoria's from the beginning - I don't mind them as a couple most of the time, or at least I like them more than most canon pairings. I like DaphneNeville much more than HannahNeville now, haha. Well, I like most things more than HannahNeville. But anyway, I think you wrote Neville really well here, and I would say that he's in-character. And Daphne's personality that you've created really shines through here, and I love how Daphne and Neville switch so that now Neville is the one who wants them to be together, and Daphne's having second thoughts about the whole thing. Great work, mew!
ninjacatchester chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Beautiful. I love it. They're very sweet together.
Smile Life Away chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Wonderful pairing! I just wanted to point that out before I continue, mind if I wrote one (giving you the credit of course)? Anyway, I really like your characterization of Daphne and I do hope Blaise kills Pansy takes her fortune and moves onto Tracey or even Parvati. And of course any story with Neville is always a win! Poor Daphne, poor Neville, and poor Hannah! She always gets the short end of the stick, doesn't she? *sigh* this is becoming less of a review and more of me identifying with your characters. I shall end with this, I love your writing styl and the story was exceptionally well-written :)
Morghen chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Ehh, a half of Theo cake? I'll take what I can get, I suppose.

:P

Oh Merlin, this was soooo forbidden but Merlin damn yummy! I loved how if he said that he loved her it would drive her away. They way that Daphne knew what she was doing was wrong but couldn't stop because she needed him now was really perfect. Although I am all for Fredaph, I really, really loved this pairing. Nevvie was so dark and yummy! Daph was right, he is a real lion.

:D

-Morghen
Noir Lime Canuto chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I was gonna read it until I got to the Note... "This pairing was discovered by me and is therefore mine"

:/ I can see wanting mention if someone does a spin-off-esque fic right after reading yours, but to claim that you own a pairing is rather ridiculous.