Reviews for Vampires Don't Sparkle But
Excellent story!
Gal chapter 1 . 6/6
This was FUNNY!
Moonlight Iridescence chapter 1 . 4/13
Brilliant! I love the Coun, I couldn't stop laughing at his antics! A really sweet tale.
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
This us one of the weirdest and funniest Potter fics I've ever read! It's truly unique and fun! Omg, Dracula is just hilarious.
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
LillianMarie2 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
lmao :D
toad chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I love this!
tym4change chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Oh goodness...I agree with you; the Count was hilarious, lovable, flamboyant to the highest degree, an he reminds me vaguely of living with my step brother (who, ironically, has knowingly walked in on me for some stupid reason...boys.).

The Twilight-bashing was just enough that it was still somewhat respectful to the more sensible fans of the series and wasn't overdone. And the Count was hilarious!

Really cute, wonderfully smutty, very entertaining...what more can I say? :)
Winged Peach chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
That was perfectly hilarious! Great writing!
The Sexy Muggle Librarian chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
That was laugh out loud fabulous! I kinda wish there was more to it, but it did end at a good spot! Good job!
Desi-Pari Always chapter 1 . 2/8/2011

i don't know which part i liked more, the twilight bashing or the general, just the count haha.

actually no contest, dracula kicked ass in this one haha but the twilight bashing is a close second considering how it was done **pours glitter on dracula and throws him to the masses**

loved it!
lupuslady chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
HAHAHAHA! i love this!
ginmariano chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Hahaha the gay Count! I can totally see them as best friends, poor Viktor being kiss raped!
x.autumn.leaves.x chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Pure genius. Loved this. It was really funny and I couldn't stop laughing! Count D should be crowned or something- or you should be crowned. Loved this loads! And thanks a lot for this!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »