Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Link's Reward
Noot noot chapter 55 . 4/19
Nooo I-I'm really crying right now why did you do that. B-but. B-but. They had to marry. But now she's dead and I-I'm feeling so- so... like somebody realy died. I'm so sad right now. This whole story was amazing. And I was really looking out for the moment they where going to marry. But now she's dead. And link is alone. And now they can't marry anymore and be happy together. And. And now I don't know what to do anymore. I think I will just cry in a corner of the room. Coverd with pillows. (I'm right now just like: here, here you go. Take my heart amd go away). may the goddes forever shine upon you. ~hylia. Because you where able to touch me really deep with this story. I know I'm reading this really late but I just- you just had to know how... How amazing this story was for me. If you btw ever going to read this anyway.

I'm. I'm just... Speedless.

Good luck from the Netherlands
From a girl that is now crying in a corner.
Only one complaint to point out, zelda disguised her self as a sheikah. PRINCCESS ZELDA IS SHIEK!
Ethan9334 chapter 54 . 4/6
Whats your first Fanfiction?
Ethan9334 chapter 55 . 4/6
When is your Next Book of This series and What is the title?Also I want more this is not satisfying!
55 chapters for nothing. cool
Pegasaus6644 chapter 37 . 4/3
I am dum dum:)
Ethan Ha chapter 29 . 4/2
One long story,duh!
Ethan Ha chapter 28 . 4/2
Give us a surprise and do an unexpected choice that's not a choice in the question!
Discomatter chapter 1 . 3/15
This was one of the best story's I have had the pleasure of reading. Thank you for breaking my heart, it was not what I expected, you will continue to make great thing. Thank you again.
Chose C
LinkXMidna chapter 22 . 12/18/2016
You should include the chip that allowed link to turn into wolf and into a human.
Link X Midna chapter 9 . 12/13/2016
I have 2 questions is Link still sick and does Links wish have something to do with his quest?
Guest chapter 7 . 12/12/2016
Wow! I think that you should continue in making more fanfictions because your obviously a very talented I have a question and I desperately wan't an answer. Is this a story where Link finds some way to get to Midna? The reason I am asking is because I probably won't have enough time to finish the rest of the story. But I really hope I will!:D I will review on the last chapter if I get to it! :)
Axcel chapter 18 . 11/17/2016
If Zelda has the authority then she should enforce her will on the council. Defying her is legally treason or sedition.
Nyborg11 chapter 55 . 10/27/2016