Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Link's Reward
Anne-Marie Helstone chapter 55 . 9/29
... Welp, that hurt something fierce. Feelings. Painful ones. I'll compliment you after I'm done hurting.
Since that may take a while, I'll just say that you have a wonderful writing style, developed, thought out, and consistent. Huzzah for your talents! Sorry it's just one comment at the end of a long difficult work. If you want, I can go through and leave emoticon responses to all the chapters...
The End
chris mosley chapter 22 . 8/28
Impa was't in this game you should make zelda a wolf not shiek
chris chapter 7 . 8/20
you should make zelda become a wolf like link
Just a random chapter 55 . 8/9
I am a huge Zelda fan, and this was amazing to read. Until the end. Even though they are fictional characters, I was sent into a deep depression over Zelda's death. Please, if you write another fanfiction, have a happy ending.
The King in White chapter 55 . 8/5
That ending was cruel. If I didn't know there was a sequel, I would be very upset.
Cjfalcon chapter 19 . 8/3
There is improper grammer in one of the paragraphs it say you are the one will stop the evil hope this helps you
sobbing hero chapter 55 . 7/29
my face will forevermore be stained with tears

for this book has resurected my worst fear

as salty water drip down my face

i imagine a new ending a race

ill rewrite the ending so no longer i weep

and princess zelda shall awaken from her sleep

no longer shall she be dead

and only be resting upon her bed
tigertail chapter 30 . 7/21
This chapter is amazing. You are a great writer. :D
Rebekah chapter 55 . 7/16
I Loved ur story but I had a hard time with reading the part when Zelda dies. It toaldy destroyed the other 44 chapters. I only want the best 4 u and I expect more stories about the legend of Zelda. I'm sure u understand the situation I'm in with Zelda being my favorite vido game princess.-

Your friend and BIGGRST fan, Rebekah
Esmeraldine chapter 55 . 7/4
Wow. I looked days and nights for the best fanfiction ever written. For the first time, I think I found it. This story add everything. I completly readed it in less than 12 hours! I'm really not a fan of romance and I don't actually like "zeldaXlink" but you manage to make the story so good and adictive! You really are a great writter.

The only thing I liked less was the ending. Like praticly every one, I was a bit shock. I just frosed in front of my computer when I readed it! Not because it was bad. It was great! But because it was so unexpected! I'm used to happy ending reading since it's the most common in general but I love "bad ending" because sometimes, you have to face reality.

What went different with yours is that when Zelda got her "sleeping death vision" (that's how I call it xD), I was like: "ok she will die. But who knows, Link will probably save her.". When she got stab in the previous chapter I was like: "ok Link didn't manage to save her. Bye bye Zelda.". After that, in the last chapter, Telma tells Link that she's fine. My only reaction was: "oh. She's not dead after all. Well, ok.". But when they tell him that she was dead I feally frosed. It was feally sudden. After what Telma had said to Link I never saw that coming!

Anyways, your story was really fun to read. It was quality like we are not use to anymore! Thank you for these 55 great chapters
this is really good so far :)
riya chapter 42 . 6/15
U r an awesome writer and I have loved all of ur chapters...I love your writing style and I m waiting for what happens at the end...thanks
WolfCub chapter 16 . 6/14
I love the story so far it just keeps getting better and better. I love the cliffhangers. Please keep the story going.
1,420 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »