Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Link's Reward
sobbing hero chapter 55 . 7/29
my face will forevermore be stained with tears

for this book has resurected my worst fear

as salty water drip down my face

i imagine a new ending a race

ill rewrite the ending so no longer i weep

and princess zelda shall awaken from her sleep

no longer shall she be dead

and only be resting upon her bed
tigertail chapter 30 . 7/21
This chapter is amazing. You are a great writer. :D
Rebekah chapter 55 . 7/16
I Loved ur story but I had a hard time with reading the part when Zelda dies. It toaldy destroyed the other 44 chapters. I only want the best 4 u and I expect more stories about the legend of Zelda. I'm sure u understand the situation I'm in with Zelda being my favorite vido game princess.-

Your friend and BIGGRST fan, Rebekah
Esmeraldine chapter 55 . 7/4
Wow. I looked days and nights for the best fanfiction ever written. For the first time, I think I found it. This story add everything. I completly readed it in less than 12 hours! I'm really not a fan of romance and I don't actually like "zeldaXlink" but you manage to make the story so good and adictive! You really are a great writter.

The only thing I liked less was the ending. Like praticly every one, I was a bit shock. I just frosed in front of my computer when I readed it! Not because it was bad. It was great! But because it was so unexpected! I'm used to happy ending reading since it's the most common in general but I love "bad ending" because sometimes, you have to face reality.

What went different with yours is that when Zelda got her "sleeping death vision" (that's how I call it xD), I was like: "ok she will die. But who knows, Link will probably save her.". When she got stab in the previous chapter I was like: "ok Link didn't manage to save her. Bye bye Zelda.". After that, in the last chapter, Telma tells Link that she's fine. My only reaction was: "oh. She's not dead after all. Well, ok.". But when they tell him that she was dead I feally frosed. It was feally sudden. After what Telma had said to Link I never saw that coming!

Anyways, your story was really fun to read. It was quality like we are not use to anymore! Thank you for these 55 great chapters
this is really good so far :)
riya chapter 42 . 6/15
U r an awesome writer and I have loved all of ur chapters...I love your writing style and I m waiting for what happens at the end...thanks
WolfCub chapter 16 . 6/14
I love the story so far it just keeps getting better and better. I love the cliffhangers. Please keep the story going.
Awesome
:D
I must say, Cain is quite as plague to Zelda.
Clayton chapter 55 . 5/26
Ugh I absolutely loved this up until the last chapter. I understand people don't always get a happy ending but why... This is literally gonna probably give me nightmares... You sir have ruined this story by killing Zelda... They were so many ways to bring her back bout noooooo
BiscuitLord chapter 55 . 5/26
When she saw the Master Sword coming towards Link why didn't Zelda pull him out the way rather than jumping in the way. They could've both survived and I wouldn't have cried myself to sleep. (I read this all in one go. Best day ever!)
Darkjayfire chapter 2 . 5/25
EXCELLENT CLIFFHANGER, AMAZING STYLE, ELECTRIC ROMANCE (don't care if that doesn'tmake sense XD ) you've got skill! Be a bro and give me a fist bump for that epic chapter! *fists bumps you* flawless! Flawless flawless! ()
Darkjayfire chapter 1 . 5/25
Oh my trucking gosh... I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR STORY! Don't ever stop! You are sooooo talented! Keep it up! :3
Dragonborn chapter 4 . 5/20
This is a very good fanfict so far! and by the way in Twilight Princess, Link speaks to Ilia when he leaves the Ranch when he's gonna go to Hyrule Castle. So yeah, he does speak lol. Like I said before this a very good fanfict so far, I'm still reading
1,413 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »