Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Link's Reward
Guest chapter 51 . 8h
I WILL NEVER ACCEPT THIS ENDING EVER i did enjoy this read alot i just never wanted it to end like this. I CRIED
Linkling chapter 55 . 12/5/2017
Thank you so much for writing this. I personally thought Midna should have come back but I liked the way you made her be a figment of Link’s imagination. I cried at the end. Well, onwards to read Link’s Promise. I know it will be just as good or even better as this one.
1WitchFan chapter 55 . 11/23/2017
It's so sad... It was a very intriguing story, even if I don't like that Zelda died, it was good. I can see you put a lot of thought and work into this story, so good job.
TheShadowsNightmare chapter 14 . 11/22/2017
Honesty I hated the girl from the beginning so I could care less if she died and all your doing in highlighting everything I hate about her. And I just wish Link had let her die... ever thought her wouldn't. (sigh) Why Link WHY!? Why do you have to be so freaking amazing!?
TheShadowsNightmare chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
How sweet... I found the Media part to be very sad it makes me sad to think about it. Maily because when I played the game I was crying for over about one hour. But you captured the teo characters perfectly you should feel proud.
1WitchFan chapter 4 . 11/21/2017
oh... someone's jealous! But I like the story so far, you have Kink and Zelda's character down!
Julezwilly1111 chapter 55 . 11/3/2017
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Im crying rn and it wont stop im soo saddddd!

Thank goodness that you spent the time and effort to write this story for us or i would have never experienced something soo awesome! Even though that ending broke my heart into microscopic pieces and scattered then all over, i want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving us this wonderful and emotional rollercoaster of a zelda story!
Julezwilly1111 chapter 28 . 11/1/2017
MIDNA PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ i fied when i beat the game and she shattered the mirror
Shieka Samurai chapter 55 . 10/11/2017
Hey man I read this from chapter 1-55 before saying anything I figured it was done and didn't want to beat a dead horse I gotta say I was VERY immersed to the whole story sad ending my friend cried (she's a stickler for endings like this) but yeah it was awesome guessing how things were gonna end you did a great job man way to go.

Also I wanted to ask I'm making a fanfic story of my own and wanted to know if it was cool to use your darkness plague idea? just the plague and the source, if not that's cool I still got other ideas the story basically tells it if link and Zelda reset the timeline "Terminator Genesis" style
Guest chapter 55 . 10/7/2017
Well, dang it. I guess the prophetic dream still reins supreme. Where did the Triforce go though?

Also, if Link and Zelda had the sense to use the Triforce while fighting the source, this sad ending probably wouldn't have happened. As it is though, the story is still quite nicely written.
Guest chapter 51 . 10/7/2017
A well in Kakariko? I hope it's not good old Bongo Bongo reborn.
Guest chapter 49 . 10/7/2017
Seems that I was right. It was perfectly obvious from the first chapter. The question is whether they can actually enjoy their happy ending together.

By the way, this story is good. It gets a bit random though, even though I can justify it.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/7/2017
That dream's prophetic, isn't it? I can smell something bad about to happen...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
Is it bad that I think I already know what Link wants in the first chapter of the story? I kind of want to be proven wrong, yet at the same time, I hope I'm right.

Anyway, great start.
Guest chapter 55 . 9/22/2017
Okay,I love the story,but I absolutely Hate the last two didn't it you let Zelda live?
1,493 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »